6

"Kitkat.....I'm back!" Ming called out.

Kit who was busy arranging their clothes looked back and saw Ming holding a few bags.

"Ou. You're back." Kit said as he stood up and went closer to Ming.

"Yes, I'm back." Ming said as he pecked Kit's cheeks and lips.

"Anyway, where did you go? What took you so long?" Kit interrogated Ming.

"Sorry na~ I went to buy some souvenirs like I said, I also went to the town where the festival will be held, and they're starting already!" Ming excitedly reported.

"Really? Then....we must change now." Kit declared enthusiastically.

"We could go later Kitkat, they were just selling some food and stuff, the festival will begin in 2 hours. That's a lot of time!" Ming tried to convince his wife.

"Is that so~ okay then. Help me arrange our stuff first then we could go around the area." Kit requested, and Ming happily nodded.

After arranging their stuff, Ming put the bags near the bed, making sure Kit won't find him suspicious in his upcoming plan. They then went outside and roamed around the ryokan, they found a garden not far from their rooms and decided to take some pictures.

 They then went outside and roamed around the ryokan, they found a garden not far from their rooms and decided to take some pictures

An hour passed and both of them didn't notice the time, so they decided to return to their room to change.

Once back, Kit immediately rushed to the bathroom to change, leaving his clothes on the bed. And thus, the evil idea of Ming continues.

"Ming......can you get my clothes?" Kit asked peeking his head behind the door.

"Hm? Where?" Ming answered.

"On the bed."

"Okay, wait for a while." Ming replied as he gets Kit's clothes.

After a few moments.....

"Mingkwan!!!!!" Kit shouted, his voice echoing the room.

"What? What? What happened?" Ming was startled and starting to panic.

"What the hell is this? Where are my clothes?" Kit grumbled as he went out of the bathroom.

"Oho~ my Kitkat~ you look so sexy as always.......but this time, you look so tempting..." Ming stated as he comes closer to Kit and whispered near his ear.