?3?

Part 3

"Just relax my Kitkat, tell me when you want it to move okay." Ming comforted Kit, reassuring everything's fine.

Ming felt Kit loosen up a bit, and noticed Kit nodding his head. He slowly moved his finger up and down allowing Kit to adjust, after a few seconds, he added another finger which made Kit yelp and does the same until the third finger was inserted.

While the 3 fingers are busy 'thrusting' Kit became weak as he felt water entering his butt as his hole stretched preparing it to enter something bigger and better.

"W.....ater...." He complained. "It's......entering......hmmm.....cold....."

Ming slowly removing his fingers from his ass, and lifted his wife placing him on top of the wooden segment, near the stairs before going to the hotspring. [I'm sorry I don't know how to describe this part]

Kit unaware of Ming's action was shocked when his position changed, Ming was now in front of him, standing in the hotspring while he was facing him, legs open and Ming could clearly see his manhood and butt.

Ming went down, kneeling like position, grabbed Kit's cock and started taking it in his mouth.

"...Ming...............ahhh........ahhhhhhh......mmmm...." Kit moaned as Ming deep throated him.

He seemed to be in his climax so he tried stopping Ming from doing more of deep throating. Ming didn't listen and still continued what he was doing.

"Ming......! .......stop.........I'm .....gonna cum...... Ahhh!" Kit said while cumming in Ming's mouth. Ming stood up and swallowed his wife's cum, he wiped his mouth with his hand full of water as he noticed his wife seemingly tired.

"My turn my Kitkat." Ming sexily whispered to Kit while positioning Kit in a better position for 'it' to easily slip.

As he slowly penetrated Kit, Kit's moans became louder and louder as Ming's manhood goes deeper and deeper. Once it reached his weakness, Kit curled his toes and tighten around Ming's cock while holding to Ming tightly.

"I'm moving now." Ming said making Kit nod while closing his eyes.

"Ah.......ah....... ah....uhm......uhm....ah" Kit moaned as Ming thrusted his cock in a slow yet gentle way, allowing his Kit to adjust before increasing the pace. One he felt Kit adjusted and loosen out a bit, but squeezes its cock rightly, he started increasing his pace until all that can be heard are thrusts, moans and pants that echoed through the room.

"Hm...ah......n......back.........my.......ah........back hurts........hm..." Kit complained, making Ming grab Kit and hold him in his arms. He lifted Kit still continued thrusting him and kissing him until they reached the bed, where they lied down and continue with their activity.

Ming created markings knowing how smooth and radiant Kit's skin, and proudly declaring and showing off his wife to whole world, these hickies were so visible once it was created.

"Hm..ah.....more........." Kit pleaded as Ming keeps on planting kisses all over his body.

Ming looked up upon hearing his wife's request and begin to thrust more, both of them panting while Kit is moaning due to the intensity of the pleasure.

Ming kissed his wife passionately as he thrusts harder and faster making Kit feel as if he's in heaven.

And so their love making was so intense, to the point that they stopped early morning. They went for about 6-7 rounds or who knows how many rounds they've done.

[A/N] 1st time writing something like this and I don't know the right words or terms to use, so just bear with it. Hahaha, thank you for reading 😁

TBC