3

Part 1

After their grand espousal, the new wedded couple then went on a trip for their honeymoon.

Kit was surprised when Ming suddenly suggested to celebrate their honeymoon out of the country, he was reluctant and they argued over a trivial matter. In the end, Kit couldn't stay mad to his 'husband', and he finally gave up.

The place for their honeymoon was unknown to Kit since Ming keeps on saying 'secret' when questioned.

Once arrived at the place, Kit was astonished seeing the unique and beautiful culture of the country, it was Autumn season and they could feel both warmth and coldness of the place.

The sight of falling leaves gives off the feeling of tranquility between them. Kit was busy exploring the place taking pictures, Ming on the other hand, does the same but often take sneaky pictures of his 'wife' while smiling and giggling, appreciating the nature around them.

Ming was busy carrying their bags to a place where culture and tradition is highly evident, a place perfect for their honeymoon.

Upon seeing an old, full of tradition structure, Kit can't help but to be amazed, of all the places he imagined, he did not expect this, or any near this idea

Ming stopped seeing his wife froze for a moment, he then asked.

"Kitkat? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

Kit seemed to be back to reality and turned to face Ming, he just showed him a smile reassuring him everything's okay. They then proceeded to enter the 'ryokan'(Japanese Traditional Inn) and were greeted by workers who wore their traditional dress, 'kimono' and 'yukata'. [kimono - female, yukata -male]

Upon reaching the counter, Ming asked for their room which the person in charge happily gave their keys. Another worker escorted them to their rooms and helped them carry their things.

Kit stayed silent for a few moments until they reached their room. The worker opened the door and revealed another world in Kit's eyes.