10

As soon as Kit entered the hospital building, he spotted a very familiar person talking to another familiar person. He decided to do a surprise attack on that person, since his back was facing Kit.

He slowly came forward and signaled the person talking to not make any signs or tell the person in front of him.

Kit jumped and gave the person infront of him a good and unbreathable headlock.

"St......stop!!!......help!!"

"That's what you get for giving us a weird gift!" Kit said.

"Ai'Kitty......I'm sorry.....st.....op.....I ..... can't .....breath....."

Kit decided to free the person since he felt guilty for doing so.

"Kitty! That hurts a lot, you know!" Beam said while breathing heavily.

"Hehehe. Sorry Ai'Beam. I miss you guys by the way."

"How was your honeymoon Ai'Kit?" Forth asked while patting his Beam on the back.

"It....was.....very good! Ming brought me to Japan! We experienced new things."

"Oh yeah! That includes having sex in a public park or something right?" Beam retorted, taking revenge for what Kit has done earlier.

Kit smacked his bestfriend's head.

"Shut up! Anyway, I brought gifts for you guys!" Kit happily declared.

"Guess who's back~" Another familiar voice was heard from behind.

"Pha!" Both Beam and Kit screamed.

"Glad you're back Ai'Kit. One week is sure long enough for us." Pha said.

"Yeah yeah. Sorry and thank you guys. Anyway, here are my souvenirs for you." Kit grabbed the souvenirs from his bag and distributed them to his friends.

Beam received a box of chocolate disguised as cute animals. He can't help but fall in love with it, tempted not to destroy a piece of art.

"As for Pha and Forth, we don't know what you guys want so

"As for Pha and Forth, we don't know what you guys want so....here...just normal shirt or tops for you guys." Kit handed them their shirts with the correct size and color.

But what caught them off guard is when Kit handed them simple ballpens.

"Ai'Kitty, we don't need them. We've got lots of ballpens remember?" Beam said, question the purpose of Kit giving them these.

"It's not ordinary ballpens you know! It's a USB/voice recorder/Ballpen, 3-in-1

"It's not ordinary ballpens you know! It's a USB/voice recorder/Ballpen, 3-in-1. Ming found these so we decided to buy some for you guys also. For fun!" Kit happily explained.

"Hmm. But I don't think we really need those. I mean for Ai'Forth, Ming and my Wayo maybe because they're businessmen. And I guess they already have those already." Pha commented.

"I know, but it'll be fun right? And even though we don't need the voice recorder, we could use the USB and pen right?" Kit asked making them agree.

He distributed the ballpens to each and everyone of them. They thanked Kit for the gifts and headed to their works.

"By the way Kit, what about my Wayo?" Pha asked.

"Don't worry Pha, we already brought a souvenir for him, I'm sure he'll love it. Ming will be the one to give it to him." Kit assured him.

After Kit's 1st day of working after his leave for the honeymoon, he started to slowly enter the gates of what seemed to be hell for him. Too many patients and emergencies coming. He have to do his rounds again after dinner. He was so exhausted, making his feet wobble from running and walking, no time for a rest.

It was almost dinner time, and the gang have no other task and shifts to do, they decided to gather around and talk or rather, interrogate Kit about his honeymoon.

"So.......tell me..... What did you guys do during the honeymoon?" Beam asked while wiggling his eyebrows and making a mocking look.

"Obviously, Ai'Beam, they've done it, countless of times! It's their honeymoon! Even Yo and I done it countless of times during our honeymoon." Pha reasoned.

"Oh yeah. After all, only Ai'Kit and Ming was the last one to be wedded right? Forth and I were first, then Pha and Yo, then lastly, you guys." Beam pointed out to Kit.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. You guys also have done it right? No need to hide it." Kit rolled his eyes. "Anyway, Beam, regarding the gift or vitamins you gave me..... I have something to ask about it.." He added.

"Hmm? What about it?" Beam asked.

"What vitamins?" Pha asked.

"Pha, Beam gave a weird looking tablets, he said that it was vitamins, but only for me and not for Ming." Kit explained.

"Hmmm. That's weird, but are those vitamins really effective Beam?" Pha questioned Beam while eyeing him.

"Of course! I already told you Kitty, even I am taking those vits. Look at me now, still young and healthy." Beam proclaimed while raising his arms to side.

"Young and healthy my ass, you easily get tired and grumble all the time Beam. But you did gain a little weight, I admit."

"Hehe. (Nervous Laugh) Yeah. But still, it makes me healthy." Beam once again proclaimed.

"Well, I guess those are also good for you Kit." Pha reasoned.

"Hmm~ I don't fully trust Beam, Pha. There is something fishy about it." Kit was eyeing Beam, and giving him odd looks. "Anyway, where did you get those?" He added.

"The vits? A friend of mine gave it to me, and I have plenty of it so I gave some to you. He only said to take it for 2 months though." Beam explained.

"Now that is totally weird. If it's vitamins, you can take for years right? But how come only 2 months? Plus no labels and name was written on it!" Kit commented.

"I also don't know, about that, she said it was still under research and not harmful for us. But they're still undergoing the process of letting the public know about that vits." Beam explained.

"Ai'Beam, I think it's still quite dangerous and harmful if that vits your saying is not yet known to the public." Pha tried to convince Beam.

"Well, she said it was totally safe, and I'm taking it for 3 weeks now. And here I am, totally fine. So I don't think it's really dangerous at all. She also assured me." Beam stated.

"Does Forth know about it?" Kit asked.

"Yes, he was there when my friend gave it to me. So, she also convinced Forth." Beam commented.

Kit and Pha were in disbelief, but since Beam is saying the truth, or so they thought, Kit decided to take the vits, but asking for Ming's permission first.

After doing Kit's final rounds, Ming texted him that he will fetch him and have dinner at their home.

[A/N] Hey guys, boring chapter right? I don't know what to right for this and upcoming chapters, I'll just let my brain function properly....so here you go.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting 😁

TBC