Epilogue

5 years passed...

The three couple, ForthBeam, MingKit, and PhaYo decided to hold a friendly gathering between friends and their children. It will be held in a private beach house owned by Forth and Beam.

"Kids, are you guys ready?" Kit yells as he was busy preparing his clothes for the gathering.

"Khap/Khrub." The triplets yell in return as they descend the stairs with bags on their backs, containing some clothes and other materials needed for the gathering.

"Everybody ready?" Ming appeared suddenly after preparing the car who is now parked outside the main door.

"Mom's not yet ready." The eldest among the triplets replied, making Ming smile and pat his head.

"Dad will help mom prepare. Behave yourselves okay? Be back in a bit." Ming reminded his children and they respond with yes. The triplets played for a bit, making sure that they don't get in trouble.

Ming is now helping his wife carry two bags containing all their necessities, while Kit is bringing his backpack containing his clothes.

Actually, Kit had no time to pack for himself since he was busy with work plus he had an overtime yesterday. That is why Ming volunteered to do it for him, but he declined saying that Ming's choice of clothes is not Kit's style, that is why he had to do everything by himself. Who knows what Ming might pack for him.

So Ming helped the triplets decide what to wear and what to bring for their gathering and making final arrangements before putting the clothes and materials to their respective bags.

Moving on, as the couple descend the stairs, Kit calls the attention of their children. The triplets formed a line without them knowing as their mom will give a brief instruction on what they should do.

"Okay." Kit said as he claps his hand, while Ming immediately goes to the car and put the bags. "We will be going to uncle Forth and uncle Beam's beach house, and we will also be seeing uncle Pha and uncle Yo also." The children cheers.

"Now, I want you guys to behave while going there since it will be a long drive, and when we arrive I want you to greet your uncles and be your best. You can play with your friends after doing that, okay?" Kit was then replied by a chorus of 'yes mom'.

~
Arriving at their destination, the couple was greeted by another couple who  opened the gate. Once Ming parked his car, the triplets along with Kit rush to the other couple.

"Sawadee uncle Forth, uncle Beam, P'Ron." The triplets greeted them and wai in unison.

"Sawadee." Forth and Beam respond while returning the greeting.

"Sawadee uncle Kit, uncle Ming." Ron wai at the other couple. Ming and Kit greeted him in return. "Appa, dad, can I bring them to my game room?" Aroon asks his parents with a pleading tone.

"Okay, but be careful okay? Clean up your mess after

"Okay, but be careful okay? Clean up your mess after." Beam replies while smiling and patting his son's head.

"Behave yourselves." Ming reminds the triplets before letting them go.

"Yes dad." The children reply  in chorus.

Once the children are already out of their sight, ForthBeam & MingKit shared a hug.

"It's good to see you guys once again." Forth comments after releasing the hug.

"Yeah, it's been 2 months I guess?" Beam added while chuckling softly.

"Damn I missed you guys." Kit also added and laughs.

Beam got transferred to another hospital since someone recommended him and needed a brilliant person like Beam,whilst Forth transferred to where Beam is. That is why they haven't seen each other for the past 2 months, but their contact never faltered despite the distance and hectic schedule.

"By the way, where's P'Pha and Yo?" Ming asks the couple.

"They said they're on the way here." Forth answers as the two couple enter the beach house.

Both couples had a long and fun conversation, catching up  on what they missed on each other for the past 2 months while cooking. Not long after, a honk was then heard from the outside of the gate.

"It must be them." Kit voiced out and rush to the gate, opening it. Ming followed after and was greeted by Pha and Yo, with their child Cooper.

"Sawadee uncle Ming, uncle Kit

"Sawadee uncle Ming, uncle Kit." Cooper greets as he pecks his uncles' cheeks.

"P'Pha, Ai'Yo come inside. P'Forth and P'Beam are in the kitchen." Ming invites the couple inside.

Seeing his other uncles, Cooper came up to them and kiss their cheeks, greeting them in return.

"P'Forth, P'Beam, long time no see." Wayo greets them as he hugs his seniors, Pha hugging them also.

Kit holds Cooper's hands and asks him a question.

"Do you want to go see your phis?" He asks, the child then nods. Kit asks directions from Beam to the game room, and soon after, he goes to that room carrying Cooper with him.

When the children saw Cooper, they were excited and invited Cooper to join them. Kit reminded the kids to behave while their parents, including him, are cooking and preparing dinner downstairs.

"How are they?" Ming asks his wife when Kit returned to the kitchen.

"Lively as always." Kit rolls his eyes while chuckling.

-Fin-

A/N: Thank you guys for reading this book, showing support even when I planned to abandon this book.

I know that my writing style changed since I decided to continue this book, and it was not the same as before. I deeply apologize for not giving this book some justice or what.

Still, I would like to thank you all for staying and reading 'Married Life' till the end. You guys are the best! Thank you so much! ☺️😊😘❤️

PS: You can also ready my other works especially:
• Tied Together (ForthxBeam)
• Omegaverse (all 2moons couple)
• Flowerly Boys [New Book](GodtBas, KimCop, & TaeTee)

Have a great day everyone 😁