12

Saturday

"Ming! Come on! We're gonna be late!!" Kit called to his husband, while he is busy putting the loads on Ming's car.

"I'm here." Ming attentively responded as he showed up infront of his wife. "How do I look?" He asked.

"Hmm. Good."

"Just that Kitkat?!" Ming mockingly asked.

"What do you mean?" Kit asked in confusion.

"You aren't gonna praise me for being handsome and all?" Ming said with a smirk on his face.

"Narcissistic bastard." Kit mumbled under his breath. "I know you'll say that so I don't." Kit reasoned out.

"Ohooo~ so I really am handsome." Ming complimented himself.

"Pshhh. *makes vomiting noises* You done? We'll be late." Kit said before hopping on the car.

"Sheesh~ Kitty doesn't admit it." Ming scoffed and hopped his car too.

Venue

"Sawadee krap P'Kit, Ai'Ming!" Wayo greeted them as they hopped off the car.

"Oh~ Nong, nice to see you. Where's Pha? Why are you here alone?" Kit asked as he saw no sign of Phana anywhere.

"P, he went to buy food for a bit." Yo explained.

"Hmm~ Well, we'll start to unload first okay."

"I'll help you P." Wayo tried to help.

"It's okay N'Yo, Ai'Pha might scold us if we do so." Kit reasoned out.

"I will really do." Phana appeared out of nowhere.

"Er er er. We didn't do anything P'Pha. Allow Yo to help too P, he needs exercise, he's gaining weight." Ming reasoned out.

"Ming!!" Both Yo and Kit said in unison.

"Nothing's bad with spoiling the one you love right?" Pha answered, making Ming silent, Yo blushing hard, and Kit laughing.

"Anyway, stop it you guys. We'll still unload some stuff." Kit was starting to get pissed.

"Khap." Ming started helping his wife.

After a few moments, some of Ming's workers, helped them unload their things.

An hour passed

All arrangements are done, the only thing left are the the kids. And ForthBeam couple too.

"How come Beam and Forth are not yet here?" Kit started complaining.

"I'll call P'Forth na~ just wait KitKat."
Ming then step outside the venue and called Forth.

After a few minutes

"KitKat, I've called P'Forth. He said he won't be joining us in this event, he has a date with P'Beam." Ming explained. Kit can't help but sigh hearing the reason.

'These two really, horny bastards!' Kit cursed silently.

The children were already seated and the clowns, sponsors and other important guests already arrived at the venue. The theme of the event was POKÉMON, kids were excited seeing the costumes, mascots, foods and other activities of the said event.

[A/N] Sorry for the boring chapter guys....