22

Today is the day where the two will finally confess to their parents regarding Kit's pregnancy. And because of that, the two can't help but feel nervous and anxious on the way to Kit's house, where both parents are present as they requested for a family gathering.

"Do you think they'll accept us?" Kit asks his husband who is driving. Ming's holds his Kitkat's hand trying to comfort him.

"Of course! They already accepted us right? Thought I admit they'll be shock and stuff, but our parents will be happy cause they can have another list to their grandchildren." Ming cheered his antsy wife. Kit smiled at him and held his hand tightly, trying to find his composure once again.

Pulling the break as they finally arrive at Kit's house, Ming glances over to his wife and found him taking unrhythmical breaths.  As  a good husband, Ming patted Kit a few times before Kit finally calmed down from all the pressure. He took a deep breath before signaling Ming to go out of the car.

Ming flashed a smile at his wife before opening the door and going out, he swiftly moves to Kit's side to open his door and assist him in getting off, which Kit clearly doesn't need. Once the car doors are closed, Ming puts Kit's arm around his and gives a reassuring smile. They started walking near the front door of the house and  softly knock on it.

"Oh~ my sons!" Kit's mom greeted them as soon as she opens the door and saw her handsome sons. She hugs both Ming and Kit before  kissing their foreheads.

"We miss you so much ma, how are you and dad?" Ming asks his mother-in-law who looks dearly at them both. Kit's mom smiled at them and gestures them to go inside the house, where everyone else is waiting for them.

"Oh~ we're doing fine son. How 'bout you two?" Kit's mom asks in return, this time Kit answered her question.

"We're also doing fine ma. Just adjusting to our busy schedules every now and then." Kit replies as he earns a half-frown/worried look from his own mother.

"I know you both are busy with your work, but take care of your health okay? Eat lots and rest once in a while." Kit's mom lectured both of them. Ming and his wife nodded their heads to avoid another lecture.

"Oh my gosh! They're here!" Ming's mom runs from the couch to hug his sons, then showering them with kisses.

"Hehehe. I miss you too mom." Ming stated as he hugs his mom tightly. Ming's mom then hug Kit as she smiles happily at them.

"I think both of you are doing good aye? Kit seems chubbier, no offense, than the last time I saw him." Ming's mom complimented making Ming and Kit look at each other with nervous glances.

"Yeah, you're right Linda." Kit's mom came forward and asses his son, making him turn here, turn there and twirl him around. Ming have to hold his laugh as he can see Kit rolling his eyes.

"Stop it na ma, mom. Kit is tired na~ actually we're both tired from all the driving. BTW, where's dad, pa and the Ps?" Ming asks as he looks around the surroundings hoping to find them.

"Oh! Everyone else is in the backyard, the dads are grilling meat while your Ps are playing with the kids, or doing something reasonable." Ming's mom explained making Kit and Ming nod their heads.

They both went outside and was greeted by a small crowd hurdling them over. Kit smiles at them as he hugs each and everyone of them, so does Ming of course!

"Oh grandma! You're here! How's your stay in China?" Ming greeted Kit's grandma as he hugs her tightly, Kit does too. After their wedding and honeymoon, Kit's grandma decided to take a trip to China to visit her other relatives living there. 

"It's fine dear Ming. I miss you both so much ." She replied as she holds their hands together and smiles at them. The three of them were engrossed in their conversation, but a light tap on Ming's leg halted their conversation. Looking over, he saw the youngest of Hear (P in Chinese term if I'm right) Kieng's children, Annie.

"Hello there young women!" Ming smiles as he picks the kid and carry it on his arms. Annie smiled at them and gave them kisses on their cheeks.

"Oho~ Annie isn't a baby anymore, but a lady! I'm crying~" Kit teased the little girl as he earns a chuckle coming out from Annie's mouth.

"I'm not a baby anymore uncle Kit, but a big girl now." Annie replies as she hugs Kit and pecks his forehead. Kit giggles in return, making Ming smile from the cute reaction.

"Okay everyone! Dinner's ready, come inside now!" Kit's mother yelled as everyone started to move inside the house.

~
Dinner went well with all the long conversation and stories they all had and shared to everyone. But after dinner, Kit started getting nervous and worried once again, Ming realizes his wife's actions as he pulls him for a tight hug and whispers soothing words to him, as soon as they're out outside and alone.

Once everyone is gathered at the living room, Ming's mom, Linda calls them over as they wanted to hear about the sudden family gathering, more of a meeting.

"So, do you have something to tell us?" Kit's dad asks the first question, and both of them gulp at their salivas as their heartbeat starts racing.

"Well, uhm....... You're getting another grandchild!" Kit announced as he plainly looks at their reaction.

"Yes! Whooooo!" Everyone went wild from that statement. With everyone cheering, clapping, dancing around and doing some extra they don't moves.

"So where d'you get the surrogate mother?" Ask P'Kate, Kit's older sister. Both of them swallowed another lump that is stuck on their throat as they glance at each other.

"Well that's the reason why we called this gathering P. You see...." Ming took another deep breath as he continues his story."P'Kit here is pregnant, and we don't need surrogation for that thing to happen." Ming ended his sentence as the whole family goes quiet in a blink of an eye.

A/N: Sorry, this took too long to post, quite busy with other works/ fanfics ✌️