Medical Results

The medical results had been concluded. Naruto's eyes had been damaged beyond repair. The boy was stated as blind. Even his healing factor wouldn't be able to fix this.

The only thing that could help him to regain his sight was an eye transplant surgery. But this was problematic as there were currently none available to donate to the boy. There was a list full of others who also needed a similar surgery and those people had waited far longer than the boy. For now the boy would have to wait.

For now the boy would stay in a healing coma as he also suffered from chakra exhaustion for some reason.

The healer in charge of Naruto during his stay in the hospital told this to the Hokage, who relayed this to Hiashi.

The man was forever grateful to the boy and so was the rest of his clan. The Hyuuga clan now was indebted to the boy and wanted to repay him in whatever way they could.

Meanwhile word of the Naruto's heroics had spread through the village bringing mixed reactions. Many people started to really think about the boy. Maybe he wasn't as evil as they thought and sought to change their attitude towards him feeling sorry that the boy had lost his eyesight. Others remained set in their ways. Once a demon always a demon they thought. He probably did this to be seen as an innocent person instead of as the demon he was. The nine tailed foxed, the Kyuubi.

But none of their thoughts one the boy would be able to change the boy's current state of health.