Meeting Hinata

A few hours after the Hokage left Naruto was visited by a few more guests.

These guests were none other than the white eyed ones called the Hyūga. There were of them, to be specific a woman, man, little girl, and a baby.

"Greetings, Naruto-san," the white eyed man said when Naruto entered.

"Umm, hello," Naruto said.

"My name is Hyuga Hiashi, head of the Hyuga clan," said the man.

The woman, with long dark-blue hair, put the youngest child down and introduced herself. "Greetings, my name is Hyūga Hitomi. These are my daughters Hanabi and Hinata, the latter of which you already know. I thank you for saving our daughter."

"You aided in the rescue of our daughter and for that you have our immense appreciation," Hiashi said.

Naruto simply smiled. "Aww, it was nothing, really!"

The girl he saved stepped forward.  "Y-y-you sa-saved me. Thank you."

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki, what is yours?" He asked sending her a huge smile.

The girl smiled back hesitantly. "I am Hinata Hygūa."

She played with her fingers, "W-why did you s-save me?"

He smiled. "Because I saw someone who needed help."

"Want to be friends? I don't have any friends" Naruto said.

She smiled, blushing a bit, "Yes I would. I don't have many friends either."

Hiashi interrupted them.

"Without you, Uzumaki Naruto, my daughter and heir would be on her way to Kumo. My clan would like to repay any way we can. That is why you have your new eyes. One of my clans men, Kasumi Hyūga, had his eyes donated to you before he did of an illness later on."

"Oh," Naruto said looking at his lap. "I'm sorry for your loss"

"That's okay the man was ill for a while. He even wrote a letter to you and wanted his things given to you," Hiashi said while putting the letter on the bedside table.

Hitomi took Naruto's hands in hers.

"You saved our daughter, who is the heir of our clan. As such, we gladly thank you, and offer you to stay at our compound."

"Really?"

'Yes, really," the woman replied smiling.

Naruto and Hinata talked more for a while before the family eventually left.