Life With the Uchiha

When the months Naruto had to spend time with his Hyūga family were over Naruto said his goodbyes before leaving to got to stay with the Uchiha.

He didn't have to pack anything except for a few scrolls that his tutors wanted him to read and his beloved toad wallet which he liked to call Game-chan. Apperently his Uchiha parents had his room at their house furnished with clothes and anything else a young boy would need or want.

It was his caretaker/guard Tokuma, who he was starting to see as another member of his family, who escorted him to the Uchiha compound.

"Welcome back Naruto-chan!" Mikoto greeted him when he made it to their house.

"I'm not a baby you know." Naruto grumbled softly.

Fugaku, Itachi, and Sasuke greeted him as well with Sasuke giving him a high five, Itachi messing with his hair in an affectionate way, and Fugaku just giving him a nod. The man could be so serious sometimes, just like Hizashi and uncle Hiashi.

"I am glad to see you have returned. Since its your first day back you can spend time with Sasuke and Itachi. Tommorow is when you start your training. Now Naruto-kun let's get you out of that kimono and into some clothing more catered toward a Uchiha." Said Fugaku ushering the boy into their house.

Naruto ended up wearing a white high collard shirt with the Uchiha symbol on the back. Most of the Uchiha within the compound wore high collard shirts for some reason. He also wore black cargo shorts and black shinobi sandals. Naruto hadn't even asked for an orange shirt this time since he highly doubted Fugaku would approve of the color choice.

No more girly kimonos for the time being. Yatta!

_______________________________________

Even though the Uchiha clan were very similar to the Hyūga clan they seemed more relaxed around there own clan. The Uchiha weren't layed back like the Nara clan, but they were still less uptight than the Hyūga clan.

With his Uchiha family he didn't have to listen too many lectures. Fugaku said he would have plenty of lectures to learn from when he joined the ninja academy.

For now Naruto the only lectures and reading Naruto had to do was on studying everything about the two dojustu, the Sharingan and the Rinnegan, while also focusing on target practice using kunai and shuriken.
_______________________________________

Sasuke enjoyed having Naruto as a little brother. Naruto living with their family gave Sasuke the opportunity to have a new friend to play with. Naruto was lots of fun to hang out with. They spent most of their days together either doing target practice  or pranking. They even did a little archery which Sasuke turned out to be fairly skilled at.

Before it had just been him and Itachi. Sasuke loved Itachi dearly and showed it by being as one would call clingy and and a bit possesive. These days Itachi spent less and less time with him as he rose within the ranks of Konoha shinobi and become more and more skilled. What little time he did have with his little brother was always taken by their cousin, Shisui. Just when they would be having a good brother bonding moment Shisui would show up asking for Itachi to come with him. Sasuke would pout and whine about it, but Itachi would ignore his complaints and just poke him in the forehead before leaving. Man he hated that finger poke.

With Naruto the blonde wouldn't brush him to the side to train alone or hang out with other friends. In fact Naruto didn't even have that much friends other than his quote on quote Hyūga family members. That was great for Sasuke because it meant that he could keep Naruto all to himself. It was selfish thinking that, but Sasuke didn't care. Naruto was his little brother now and he refused to think otherwise.