Council Meeting is Called

A day later a council meeting was called to discuss what to do about the Kumo prisoner as the intelligence division had managed to get information put of the man. But that wasn't all the meeting was about.

As soon as the hokage started the meeting was started someone from the civilian side questioned the rumor.

"Hokage is it true that the Uzumaki boy has two legendary dojutsu?," questioned the civilian.

Everyone turned to stare at the Hokage.

Sarutobi blinked and stared. "What?"

"It is true isn't it!? They say a nurse saw the boy's eyes in the doorway when his bandages were removed," shouted another civilian.

The civilian side blew up.

"He should be killed! This makes him even more dangerous!"

"Are you daft we need the boy now more than ever."

"With these powers will be more powerful than any other ninja village!"

"He should be put under the clan restoration act!"

The all shut up immediately when a large amount of killing intent spread through the room.

The Hokage reigned his temper back in once the civilian side settled down.

"Now that you all are finished shouting I will make some things clear. The Naruto does have the Rinnegan and Tenseigan. I wanted to keep this quiet but sense you all seem to know then I'll just set something's straight," said the Hokage.

"First there will be no killing or harming a hair on that boy's head! Second this will not get out to the other villages. If the others knew then they'll do acts far worse than trying to kidnap him. Third he will not be put under the restoration act. Even if it was needed there is no certainty that he would pass though dojutsu down to his children. Those eyes are not his own so he couldn't pass them down. Dojutsu can only be passed down through blood," stated the Hokage.

"Hokage how will the boy be trained in the future? Who will train him? We don't exactly have scrolls lying around about these dojutsu as they were only thought to be legends a few days ago," Shikaku Nara questioned.

"I have yet to decide. But he will be trained before he attends the ninja academy. What I do know is that he will not be put under certain people's care," said Sarutobi while looking pointedly at Danzō Shimura.

He would be damned if he let that man take control over Naruto like he did to others in his Root division.

"For now let us get to the matter at hand," said Sarutobi. "We still need to discuss what is to be done about the attempted kidnap from Kumo."

The topic changed and the meeting went on.

The treaty that had been proposed by Kumo was revealed by the Head Ninja of Kumo to be nothing more than a cover to obtain the Byakugan and its secrets.

Kumo tried to deny all accusations of the kidnapping and demanded that their Head Ninja be returned to them.

All of the council took this as a serious infraction on Kumogakure's part. 

It was decided that Konoha would turn a blind eye to the kidnap, return their ninja, and sign the treaty only if Kumo sent back money and some of their own lightning jutsu techniques as compensation. 

Soon the meeting was dismissed with only Hiashi Hyūga and Fuguka Uchiha staying behind to speak with the Hokage on a different matter.