Chapter 3

Bullet

I get back home after my long ass ride, I open my fridge and get out a beer. I don't feel any better but the urge to hit someone has passed, so when I hear a bike pull up I just take a deep breath hoping they don't piss me off, cause this time all I'm gonna do is hit them... Whoever it is!

As I'm walking to the front door, I can hear someone start to knock, I swing the door open and see Stasia and Drew....shit!!
Staring at Drew I say, "Hope you don't think she's going to save you if you piss me off." I point in Stasia's direction without looking at her. I'm not in the mood to play nice.

They both walk in and take a seat but they look weary, like I'm a loose cannon, this shit better be good!
"Well spill it.....and Drew, you better have something better than what PC had!!"

He gives me a half-smile but shakes his head, "Look, you didn't let Trigger tell you the rest, you need to hear this.... but it's gonna hurt, so take a seat and try and listen to the end....ok?"

Jesus, what else could he tell me ... "Just spit it out, I'm at my limit of everyone keeping shit from me!"

Stasia looks like she's about to cry and Drew just looks at me like he doesn't know where to start.

"Ok, so I'm not sure how you are going to take this but... Sophie fell pregnant.. before Jason got his hands on her!"

The fuck... "WHAT!" shit, this is going to be bad, I can feel myself starting to snap.

"Whoa.... brother, let me finish, she was pregnant with your baby.. from what Trigger knows the baby was born 10 months ago and is healthy. But she wasn't allowed to keep it. but Trigger knows where he is... yes he..... Bullet you have a son.... and our lawyer said as soon as DNA is done, he is in your full custody!"

Well, shit, I don't know whether I want to throw something or smile... fuck.... shaking my head I look at Drew, "Name...... does my son have a name?"

"We don't know that yet, well I'm sure he has a name but what we are trying to find out if Sophie named him... which Trigger should know by tomorrow!"

I nod then look at Stasia, she has tears running down her face and she's staring at her hands in some sort of trance.

"Stasia, I don't care what these guys are doing, I'm getting both my girls back and my son..... But I need you to help me, cause my boy is gonna need his aunty while I'm getting his sister and mother back!"

She looks up at me with a half-smile, then starts to wipe away her tears, "Yes, Bullet... I'll do whatever you need, just let me know."

"Good now, what else or is that everything?"Drew stands up then walks over to me slaps my back and says, "Well, now that's out the way, which I thought you were going to flip.. just saying! We just need to get your blood tests done and then we can pick up your son, but Triggers 100% it's your baby !"

Walking into the kitchen I throw my empty bottle in the bin then say, "Well let's go!"

Once we get to the hospital where PC has organised my blood test to be done, it's not long before I'm in a chair and they take what they need, then we leave.

Walking out of the hospital with Drew I ask, "So, did he get any pictures or anything, ideas on where he is?" Drew looks at me then at Stasia and then he says, "Maybe we should head back to PC's room, see what he's got."

I nod and walk to my bike, Drew shouts over his engine, "I'm taking Stasia home first. Follow, we will go straight to P.C's after...yeah?" I just nod for him to lead the way. All that's on my mind is my new baby, that this asshole has taken from me and my girls and what they went through losing him and what if he looks like Keata, what if...what if....what if! Damn it... I still need answers. and when the fuck did they find out I had a son, FUCK.