MacCready [Request] X Magnolia's Sister (Reader)

"Isn't that MacCready? I thought he would've left by now with that man from the vault." Your sister Magnolia said, turning back around in her chair. You couldn't help but glance behind you seeing MacCready on the other side of the room flirting with a random woman. Sensing eyes on him, MacCready looked over at you, knowing you were staring at him. He lit up a cigarette, ignoring the woman in front of him. Little did you know he only had eyes for you. He placed the cigarette in his mouth, giving you a wink before lighting it. Flustered, you turn back around, rolling your eyes and smoothing over your black mid-thigh dress.

Robert MacCready frustrates you to your very core. You can read guys like an open book, but not him. You've never could understand him, the first time you met him was here in the same place a year ago he approached you first caps in hand because in Goodneighbor you were only used for one thing it was only expected but what you couldn't understand is he never wanted what every other guy (and a few females) want from you. That night, all he wanted was a friendly conversation 500 in caps just to tell him how my day was.

You internally sigh missing that night. Your mood quickly changed as you felt a rough hand on your thigh, "Hey girly," a ghoul spoke beside you, "I have 500 caps. Are you available?"

You faked a small smile at the creep and shot down the last bit of whiskey, feeling the burn go all the way down to your stomach, "Sure, handsome." You fake flirted, but the ghoul didn't notice he was excited about any attention. You turned in your chair, being affection towards the ghoul. You sneak a peek at MacCready, who was watching you two intensely. You felt satisfaction seeing how jealous he was. He wanted to come over and stop it, but in all honesty, he could blow it out his ass.

You hopped off the stool with the ghoul wrapping your arm around him. Everyone was watching you two walk to your special room. The two of you walked through the curtains, but you peeked your head out, finding MacCready, who was angry, a wink, then retread inside the room. The ghoul had already taken off his shirt, staring at you he licked his lips.

"Caps first." You hissed, holding your hand out. The ghoul began to dig into his pocket.

"Those caps won't be necessary." You turned the same time the ghoul looked up. MacCready stood there dropping his cigarette, then stomped it out he stared at the ghoul, "I think it's time for you to take your leave."

You glared at him, "Seriously? Get the fuck out!" You yelled at him.

"Fuck this I'm out." The ghoul picked up his shirt taking his leave.

"Great thanks." You said sarcastically crossing your arms, "What do you even want? I thought you were leaving with that man from the vault."

"I couldn't leave you. Dammit (Y/N)," MacCready paused thinking about the promise he made to his son about cursing but in this situation, he felt like it needed to be said a certain way, "I fucking love you."

You stared at MacCready wide-eyed words caught in your throat. What is wrong with this man? "What? How could you love a whore?" You snapped at him feeling tears in your eyes, "I'm just a washed-up rag doll."

"No." He shook his head walking up to you, "I don't care about what you've done I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Ever since we met a year ago my feelings kept getting stronger for you darlin' I just want you to be mine."

You turned to stare at the wall, "But I can't I have to make money for Magnolia and me."

"Is she making you do this?"