Father x Lab Worker (Reader) PT. 2

You looked away from her again, a blush creeping up your neck onto your cheeks, "He found my journal in the conference room . He, did something, but we were interrupted before it could go further."

Madison's eyes went wide, "Ohmygodwhatdidhedo!" She gushed.

"Er-"

The doors to her office opened. Father appeared, "Oh? Am I interrupting something?"

Madison straightened herself, "Not at all, Father, what brings you by?" She smiled warmly at him. You looked the other way, biting y lip just looking at his mouth and thinking of where it was last night got your body hot.

He held up a handful of files, "I need you to look at these for me. I know it's not exactly your field, but I need a second opinion." He gave her the files she opened

"If you'll excuse me, Dr. Liv, Father, I have some work to do." You smiled politely at them, both shoving your hands into the pockets of your lab coat as you walked you of the room passing by Father.

Taking a steady breath to calm yourself, you began looking through the microscope on your desk. As you were slightly bent over, someone came up behind you, pressing themselves tightly against your body. You nearly let out a scream, but a hand covered your mouth, "I can't contain myself anymore." Father spoke huskily into your ear, his hot breath fanning against your cheek. He swiftly moved your brown hair away from your neck. He placed his lips on the exposed area, leaving a steady trail of kisses downward. Stopping at your sweet spot, he sucked the area lightly. You moaned against his hand, then flushed at the thought that others or Madison could've heard you.

Sensing your distress, Father consoled you, "Don't worry, it's just us." He grinned his crotch against your bottom, feeling his hard-on through clothes, "I sent everyone else away." You relaxed at his words, but his actions turned you on.

He lifted your skirt touching your pussy lips through the fabric of your underwear, "Wasn't this one of your fantasies darling? Being fucked right here in the lab."

You gasp at his dirty words a small smirk forming on Father's face. He slid his fingers under your panties touching your clit gently. Your legs buckled at the pleasure he was giving you. Father pulled down his pants and slid himself inside you. You moaned holding onto the desk in front of you with all his thrusting the microscope in front of you was knocked over but you didn't seem to care as you were wrapped up in the pleasure he was giving you.

"Oh, (Y/N)! I'm so close." He breathes his hips slamming into you. He gripped tighter onto your sides as he came deep inside you. Reaching your peak you came along with him your inner walls gripping onto his dick. He dropped his head on your shoulder. Both of you trying to catch your breath.

"I wonder why Father sent us away?"

"Right! I was busy with my research!"

Hearing two people approaching the lab Father quickly pulled out of you and fixed himself quickly. You straighten out your skirt and fixed your lab coat. The two of you shared a smile as the doors open. You picked up the microscope going back to your previous task.