Sarah Lyons [Request] X Initiate Garret

Initiate Garret sighed in boredom as he laid in his bed with his hands behind his neck, propping his head upon his pillow. It was late now, and he should be asleep like the rest of his bunkmates, but sleep couldn't overcome him.

His friend who slept in the bunk bed above him popped his head over the side of the bed, "Sigh one more time, and I'll hit you with this damn pillow." He threatens with a chuckle, "Seriously though, why can't you sleep? It's been like this for two weeks now."

The Initiate shrugged his shoulders, "I dunno man I got all this pent-up energy I figured we would be on the battlefield by now not just waiting around and doing this stupid training

"We have to know what we're doing before we go out there."

That's what was different about the Initiate he already knew his way around, fighting with weapons or his bare fist. Regardless of how he feels, he knew he couldn't make that woman budge, and now he's left to suffer.

Sentinel Lyons

He mentally rolled his eyes at her name no matter what it is she's always pissing him off, maybe even on purpose.

"Right." He muttered, getting out of bed, "I'm going to the training room."

"Maybe a workout will help, yeah?"

"We'll see." He says, walking away, he left the Initiates' quarters heading to the training room.

He starts with stretching and then lifting weights. He then moves over to the punching bag, hitting it for an hour, still not feeling tired but annoyingly sweaty he decides on taking a shower. He made his way to the guys' locker room it was empty as he figured it would be.

He stripped out of his clothes, turning the shower on the hot water, and ran down his back. He rested a hand on the wall in front of him, leaning over he tried to relax his body and mind, and he would like to sleep eventually.

Somehow, during his relaxation, dirty thoughts entered his mind along with the image of his ex-girlfriend's tits. It all was causing his dick to grow hard. He opened his staring at his 9 inches he slowly grabbed his dick closing his eyes again he began to jerk himself.

The image of his ex-girlfriend changed to Sentinel Lyons.

He mentally cursed his brain, not wanting to see that woman in his intimate thoughts, but it couldn't be helped. Wanting to just finish, he quit refusing his brain and just jerked off to Sentinel Lyons.

Sentinel Lyons did her nightly check, making sure all Initiates were in their bunks, not causing mayhem. She stopped at an empty bottom bunk.

"Where is Initiate," She glanced at the paper on her clipboard, "Garret?"

The Initiate on the top bunk sat up half asleep as he answered her, "Ma'am he went to the training room to work out some extra energy." He said with a loud yawn he collapsed back onto his bed.

She sighed, leaving the Initiates' quarters she went straight to the training room. There was no sight of him anywhere, and she was starting to get very annoyed. She walked past the male locker room, hearing a shower running.

That might be him. She thought to herself hesitating before walking into the locker room.

"Nugh," She heard a moan, "Sarah Lyons."

She froze behind some lockers, confused as to why the Initiate is moaning her name. She heard the water shut off. That was when she decided to make herself know she walked around the lockers heading up to the Initiate.

"Inititde Garret." She kept her eyes glued to the lockers beside her, not wanting to see him naked.

He didn't jump at her voice as he calmly placed a towel around his waist. He turned to her feeling a bit awkward, considering he just jerked off to the woman.

"Yes, ma'am?" He stood at attention and so did something else. He hoped his once again boner wasn't noticeable.

"Why didn't you inform me you aren't able to sleep? Are you aware of how dangerous that is? Sleep deprivation is a serious thing you could accidentally shoot someone! You are supposed to inform me of everything I am your Sentinel. Don't forget that." She ranted using her pointer finger she scolded him like a child instead of a superior.

"I do inform you of everything but it seems like you don't want to listen and you don't even have to worry about me shooting anything since you won't let me on the battlefield now if you'll excuse me." It annoyed him how she came off, and he honestly wished his Sentinel wasn't some female.

She darted her eyes everywhere but him, feeling better once she saw him grabbing a towel, "You need your training like every other Initi-"

Unable to hold himself back, he roughly slammed her into the nearby lockers, causing her to drop the clipboard she was holding. He used his muscled body to hold her still against the lockers he used his knee to open her legs then settled between them bringing his knee up against her area as his hands held hers above her head, "Sentinal." He said huskily.

She swallowed hard, unsure what to do about his actions. She mentally cursed herself for not wearing her power armor.

"Initiate Garret, I order you to let me go!" She ordered sternly.

He smirked at her, "Oh really? What if I did this." He attacked the side of her neck with his lips sucking and gently biting the area, causing a string of whimpers and moans from her.

He pulled back seeing a sizable hickey on her pale skin, "Hm? Still, want me to stop?" He was teasing her now he brought his mouth near her ear, gently grazing the lobe with his teeth, causing her to jerk under him. The jerk caused friction between his knee and her area, causing another moan from her.

She felt a burning desire between her legs she hated to admit, but she was enjoying the teasing she even found herself rubbing her area hard against his knee, wanting that friction again.

"I'll take that as a no. So sweetheart, you clearly want something from me and I want something from you." He smirked at her.

She figured it out quickly, "What? Are you using sex to get on the battlefield? A little low, don't you think." She couldn't help but roll her eyes.

He shrugged innocently, "Maybe, but don't worry if you agree. I can promise you this won't be our last encounter. If you disagree, I can walk away right now, and you'll have to deal with your little problem yourself." He was beaming loving the fact he finally had the upper hand for once, and he may just get what he wanted and a little something extra.

She looked away, feeling flustered not just from being so heavily turned on but what he was saying. Was he that desperate to get on the battlefield? She thought to herself, "What am I going to do?"

"Tick tock, sweetheart."

"Well, how do I know if it's any good? You always test a weapon before buying it." She retorted with a smirk.

He backed away from her enough to drop his towel, "I'll just have to make sure you want this weapon." His 9 inches stood loud and proud in front of her. Before, she didn't want to see him naked, but in her lust state, she wanted to take it all in.

She felt the need to reach out and touch it, but before she could, he placed his lips on hers. He kissed her slowly with a change of pace of his previous actions, and it drew her mad. The kiss started to pick up the pace, and she was happy about it. She ran her fingers through his dark hair as she felt him undo her top, leaving her shirtless. He moved from her lips back down her neck licking the same spot again he also had managed to take off her bra causing her big breast too but quickly moved downwards taking her left nipple in his mouth sucking on it greedily. She withered under him, moaning very loudly he gently slid his finger inside her mouth, giving her something to suck on before she woke someone up. He abruptly stopped and pulled himself away and smirked at her.

"Did you like that?"

Not able to speak due to being flustered, she simply nodded. She desperately wanted more from him it was driving her crazy.

"Put me on the battlefield, and you'll get more, babe." He winked as he devilishly smiled at her. Grabbing his towel, he placed it around his waist, leaving the locker room.

She glared at his back, heading back to her room she decided to help herself out. The Initiate never left her mind.