Hancock X Sole Survivor (Thea)

Missions were just missions to Sole Survivor Thea she never bothered to think about the task at hand, but she could see something was bothering Mel. Each time his robot, Sonya, blew up a wall, getting them closer and closer to Diamond City strongroom. He became more aware of the location, and nothing seemed right to him.

"Sole," Mel said, gaining Thea 's attention, "If Bobbi's directions are correct, and I have my doubts, the strongroom should be right through here."

"Doubts?" Thea questioned him.

"It just doesn't seem like we're under Diamond City, does it? I don't think Bobbi is telling us everything about this job...."

Thea sighed, "Okay, I'll go talk to Bobbi." She walked away from Mel going up to Bobbi.

"Bobbi."

"Getting closer..." Bobbi said, sounding pleased with the progress.

"Of all the ways to make caps, why this?" Thea went straight to the point wanting to get this mission done with and walk away with all the caps, but everyone has to be on the same page in order for this to work.

"It may be more personal than I let on. Let's just say I have beef with the mayor, thinks he can keep Bobbi No-Nose on the sidelines... But, uh, forget about all that. We have a job to do."

Thea raised an eyebrow, "Bobbi, with all honesty, you don't seem to have a very good reputation."

Bobbi shrugged her shoulders, "Look, I'm a ghoul woman with big ideas. There's no way I could get anything done without ruffling a few feathers."

It was obvious to Thea that this mission was personal to Bobbi. Could she be getting revenge on Mayor Mcdonough? Thea thought, but she had a gut feeling this couldn't be with him. Yes, the man hates ghouls, but this feels something, even more, closer to Bobbi.

Thea turned away from Bobbi. Looking at Mel, he stared at her, but with nothing to say, all she did was shrug at him. He sighs, running a hand through his hair he ordered Soyna to blast down the last wall. After she blasted the wall, the three walked into what seemed like a large chamber with a solid cement ceiling.

Thea looked around the place, stepping into the water and waiting for Bobbi to say what's next.

"Great, now my socks are wet," Bobbi grumbled, "Well guys, we're right under the Diamond City strongroom."

"You sure this is the right place?" Mel finally questioned Bobbi himself, "I've been mapping it out, and I think Diamond City should be a little further north of here."

"I don't have a doubt in my mind. How about a little trust for the boss?"

Thea snorted, "Tell the truth, Bobbi, where are we?"

Bobbi rolled her eyes, "Under the Diamond City stronghold. And that is the last time I'm saying it." She said sternly, starting to get annoyed with the constant questions, "We still need a way to get up there, though. Mel, do you think your robot will work here?"

Mel looked around, "Look at this place! The foundation is already crumbling, one blast from Sonya, and I bet the floor above would come right down."

"Well, then make it so," Bobbi said.

"Okay, everyone, clear out! Sonya, prepare yourself for a blast at maximum power!" Mel yelled. The three of them hurried out of the basement, getting away from the blast. It was loud and shook the ground and walls.

"That didn't sound good," Mel said, concerned for Sonya he hurried back in after the blast Bobbi and Thea right behind him.

Sonya lay on the ground, sparking with smoke coming from her.