Jane and Jeff

After spilling out everything that happened to you to Jane, you eased up. She comforted you and told you how Jeff ruined her life. You chuckled as she said, "I guess we have one thing in common. We both hate Jeff. Well, I hate him. You seem to dislike him." Then you both started to tell each other jokes and other stories. Jane talked about some of the creepypastas that live in the house, including Suicide Mouse -the little mouse that scared you earlier. Jeff would sometimes bang on the door and yell at Jane to let him in. She would scream, "no," and kick the wall, scaring Jeff.

"Jane c'mon just let me in! I want to talk to her!" Jeff whined.

"No, she doesn't want to see you," Jane calmly said.

"Jane!"

"No."

"Stop being such a female dog and open this damn door!"

"Stop being such a baby and I'll think about it."

"I am so glad I killed your parents already. I would've killed them right now for making you!"

That was enough to make Jane snap. She ran towards the door, taking out a knife from her pocket in the process. She stabbed the knife in the door over and over again. You moved your head a little to see her face. She was cursing loudly at Jeff, and Jeff was doing the same. You notice her pure white cheeks have a black liquid on them. The liquid seems to be coming from her eyes. You are startled when Jeff's knife is stabbed through the door, right next to Jane's head.

"Stop it!" you scream. Jane backs up from the door and turns her head to you. Now you can see the liquid flowing freely from her eyes. Jane always seemed to look beautiful, even when she was crying that weird goop. You wonder why Jeff hasn't made a move on her yet. Oh wait...

He killed her family.

He made her "beautiful."

He made her suffer.

You made a little smile at Jane, and she did the same to you. She steps towards the mattress and sits on it, staining the mattress with her tears. You get up and open the door for Jeff. He was sitting on the floor and leaning against the wall. He looked pissed.

"Jeff...?" you quietly say. After all, he could kill you right there.

"What the hell do you want?" he snapped.

You are shocked to hear him snap at you that you take a step away from him. His glaring eyes turned soft, and his angry expression fell. He got up and slowly walked towards you with his free hand out. His other hand is in his pocket.

Where his knife should be.

"____? Please... I'm sorry. I didn't mean-"

"Jeff just leave her alone! She's scared, can't you see that?! Just LEAVE HER ALONE!" Jane screamed. Jeff looked hurt, and he turned his back to you.

"Fine... I'll go. I'll come back to tell you when lunch is ready." Jeff walked out and slammed the door shut. Jane was sitting up straight now, and not hunched over. Her black liquidity tears were gone, but only one slid down her cheek ever so slowly. You walk over to Jane and hold out your hand.

"Come on," you say kindly to her, "Let's clean up."

"Thank you, ____," Jane quietly says.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Knock knock.

"Who's there?" you say.

"It's Jeff. Lunch is ready."

"Okay we'll be right down."

After cleaning up Jane's face, Jane showed you some funny creepypasta pictures on her phone. One of the pictures had the small green man in it. Jane said his name was Ben. An invisible lightbulb goes over your head when you hear his name. There was another picture of a husky covered in blood, and a little girl with brown hair, a pink bloody nightgown, and beautiful green eyes. Jane said they were Sally and Smile dog. She explains that there are more creepypastas in the house and around the world. You couldn't believe it.

"More than 70?! Whoa..." you shout. Jane laughed.

"Yep! Except the strongest ones are with Slender, who lives here. We're in Toby's old bedroom right now. He switched rooms when he found a giant spider on the ceiling. He didn't take it too well."

You flinch at the giant spider part, but you are confused about Toby. "Who's Toby?" you ask.

"Toby, or Ticci-Toby, is one of Slenderman's proxies. There's Masky, Hoodie, and Toby. Even though they aren't the strongest, Slender needs them."

"Wow. That's really cool. Tell me mo-"

Bang bang bang!

"YO JANE! YOU IN THERE? LUNCH IS READY! WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!"

"BEN THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT! I CAN HEAR YOU PERFECTLY FINE!" Jane screams to Ben.

"ALRIGHT alright!" Ben yells, then walks away from the door. You are a little uncomfortable hearing him (considering the fact that he killed your mom and all). Jane leads you to the kitchen downstairs through a series of stairs and hallways.

"Why are there so many hallways?" you ask.

"So if an intruder comes in, and the weak members aren't prepared, they can escape easily."

"Has an intruder come in?"

"Yes... and no."

"How is that possible?"

"Well, the intruder was a friend of Jeff's, but she got in a fight with him one day, and she brought gasoline and a lighter."

"Who was the intruder?"

"My girlfriend," says a raspy voice.

Both you and Jane quickly turn around to see Jeff leaning on a wall, listening to your whole conversation.