Spiders

You slowly close your eyes. Right when you are about to sleep, someone slams open your door. You turn your head sleepily to see a raging Jeff standing in the threshold. He slams the door shut and walks over to you. He glares at you in the most menacing way.

"Did you have a nice walk back?" you say. Jeff keeps glaring at you. That's when you notice that he has his knife.

"J-Jeff...?" you stutter, sitting up from your position. Jeff's facial expression seemed to grow more angry by the second. Then it suddenly turns to a scared expression.

"Duck," he says quietly. You look at him in a confused manner, but you do it anyway. As soon as your head is bent down, Jeff throws his knife to where your head was. You gasp and give Jeff a shocked, angry look. He looks at you in confusion, but then understands.

"Relax," he says, "I got it. Look." He points a finger to his knife. You turn your head, and your mouth gaps open at what you see.

There was a giant spider on the wall.

You scream in fear and scramble towards Jeff. He laughs as you tackle him. "Don't worry! It's dead!" he chuckles. You look at him with sad puppy eyes.

"Why were you looking at me like that?" you ask him.

"Like what?" he says. You make the faces he was giving you, and he laughs. "I was looking at the spider! I was angry because I had to walk back here, but when I saw the spider, I felt more angry. Then it started crawling towards you, so I got scared." His permanent smile seems to grow wider when he sees the terrified look on your face. He is startled when you let out an ear-piercing scream. "W-What?!" he yells. You point to the wall. He turns around and also screams.

There are five more spiders on the door.

"MASKY! BEN! JACK! SOMEONE, ANYONE HELP!" he screams. A frightened Jane slams open the door. The spiders fall off the door by the impact.

"Whats wro-" Jane starts, but is interrupted by a startled Masky.

"____! Are you okay?!" he yells. He looks over at the wall to see the spiders. "OHMYFREAKINGGOD!" he screams. Jane grabs her knives from her pocket and throws them at two spiders. Only one was hit.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE- Oh my," Slender suddenly appears. He stabs the remaining spiders with his tentacles. A fainted Masky lies on the floor, and a startled Jane is backed up in a corner. "How on earth did those... those demons get in here?"

You wonder what Slender meant by demons. Were they evil spirits in a giant spider's body? Were they actual demon spiders? Were-

"Slendy, stop being so dramatic. They're just spiders," Jeff says.

Or maybe they're just regular spiders.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Who was the one that screamed for help?" Slender says to Jeff.

"OOOOOOH SNAP!" A monochrome clown says as he passes the doorway. Was his name Jack? You can't remember.

"L.J., shut your damn mouth before I cut it off!" Jeff yells. He chases L.J. out the door.

"____," Slender starts. You turn to look at him. "____, would you still like to go back to your real home? I could teleport you to your aunt's house, if you would like." You remember your mother, the fire, and Ben. You had some hatred for that guy.

"I would like to see my house," you whisper. Slender is surprised by your answer, but he understands. He grabs you by the shoulder and teleports you to your house. It's once (color) gleam is now burnt to a charcoal color. It looks haunted and dead. It still smells of burning wood.

"When you want to come back to Jeff, Masky, and the rest, go to the park nearest of your house. One of us will be waiting," Slender says. You nod, and he disappears in a quick second. You turn towards your burnt house, the one with all those good and bad memories...

And you walk inside.

It smells of burnt toast everywhere, so it's not a pleasant smell. You walk in the kitchen, and you remember all the good times you've had with your mother. Tears well up in your eyes, but you quickly blink them away. You head upstairs, and you stop in front of your mother's bedroom, where she died. You hesitate to open the door. What if her body was still there, but it's all burnt, and the flesh is coming off? You shrug off your disturbing mental image, and open the door. You stood in the doorway with your mouth gaping open at what you see...