What's Happening?

Jeff's POV:

I gave up chasing L.J., and as I lean on the wall to catch my breath, I see him laughing and running away.

Idiot.

I walk back to ____'s room, only to find that she wasn't there. I panick and run to Slender's room, tripping over Masky's unconscious body in the process. I swing open the door with a lot of force, so that the door will bang off of the wall loudly, giving me whoever was in the room's attention. Slender turns his head to look at me, then he goes back to reading his stupid cooking book.

"Slender!" I yell, "Where's ____?!"

"Relax, Jeffrey. She's fine. She went to visit her house."

"The burnt down one?"

"Yes."

I bolt out of the room and sprint all the way to ____'s old house. As you may know, even though I'm human, I have abilities that few average humans have. I can jump higher, run faster, and I am faster at dodging and attacking. I reach her house in a matter of minutes. Right as I step on the doormat, I hear a female blood-curdling scream. I run to the room where I figured the scream was from. I grab the doorknob and swing the door open.

Just when I cross the threshold, I saw ____ being pulled out the window by someone with dangerously long claws. I couldn't see their face, but from the long claws and the visible ribs, I assume it's none other than the Rake.

"JEFF!" ____ screams. The Rake is pulling her from her hair and one of her arms. I run and try to grab her, but I grab thin air instead. The Rake is gone, and so was ____.

"____?!" I yell. I jump from the window and I start to sprint towards whatever scream I hear. But somehow they're all around me in every single direction. I grab my head and I try to block out the screams. I'm getting dizzy.

This... This isn't Slender's doing. What's happening?

I see the Rake in the distance. I keep running, but the screams keep getting louder and louder. I can't feel my feet, or my legs, but I keep running.

I'm super dizzy. I feel like passing out. I... I have to keep running. I need to find her!

Now I'm on the ground. When did I fall? I can't feel a thing. The screams stopped, but now there's a loud ringing in my head. Now I'm being dragged away. I can't move my head to see who it is. I can't hear their footsteps on the ground. I can't move, or hear. I... I'm getting sleepy.

Now I'm on a table. I try moving my body, but to no avail. I still can't hear anything either. I'm able to move my eyes, so I look down to see that I'm strapped to a metal table, like the ones they use in horror movies to torture people. I panick and I try to scream, but I can't even move my mouth. I can't hear footsteps walk towards the door that led to this table. I can't hear the sound of a razor as it cuts through my stomach. I can't feel any pain.

I couldn't hear the chainsaw. I couldn't hear Laughing Jill and Laughing Jack talking to me with worry. I couldn't feel them picking me up. I couldn't hear my friend's pleas and cries of if I was okay. I couldn't hear ____ sobbing. I couldn't hear Slender talking to me. I couldn't hear ____'s scream of fear. I couldn't feel the fire on my skin. I couldn't hear the footsteps of my friends as they carried ____ and me out of the mansion.

But I did see the fire.

I saw someone run out of the burning mansion with Smile. It was Ben. I saw the scenery around me as Slender carries me to some destination. I saw a girl standing on the threshold of the mansion. It... it was Lily, but she looks dead. I wanted to scream at Slender for him to save her, but I still can't move. My eyes are the only things that work, so I did what anyone would do. I watch helplessly... and I cry.

I let the tears stream down my face and fall on Slender's arm. The liquid helped cool my burning face. I feel someone wipe the tear away.

I feel someone wipe the tear away.

I feel.

My eyes dart to ____ as she looks at me with sad eyes. I want to smile at her. I want to tell her that I'm okay...

But I can't.

What's wrong with me? Why is my body acting this way? Why can't I move? I can now feel. I feel ____'s hand as she plays with a strand of my hair. I can't look away from her. I don't want to lose her again. How did she come back anyway? Did someone rescue her? I felt a raindrop on my cheek, and my eyes dart up. ____ was crying. No... No don't cry. Everything will be okay...! Please... don't cry... I want to tell you... but I can't. I feel the wind as Slender and the rest runs throughout the woods to our secret hiding place. I feel Slender place me on the cold concrete. ____ is sitting next to me and holding my hand. I see the rest of the group walk in.

Then I see her.

Lily.

I want to scream. I want someone to stab her, but help her at the same time. No one seems to see her, except maybe Ben. When she walked in, Ben had a terrified look on his face. He looks at me and back at her, then he runs over to Slender. Lily walks over to me, and the ringing in my ears gets louder. My ability to move suddenly came back as Lily walks closer to me. As soon as she touches my hand, I scream as loud as possible.