Plans And Tickle Fights

He managed to mouth something.
Help.

His body keeps walking towards Lily in a trance, but his head is still turned towards you. You scream and run towards Jeff. You pull him back. You hit him. You scream to him. You do whatever it takes to get him out of the trance, but you fail.

As Jeff stops in front of Lily, Lily's ghostly body vanishes. You take this chance to pull Jeff as hard as you can. Jeff turns towards you. You felt a spark of hope in your chest, but you look to see his eyes are still green. You hear a faint whisper.
"Kill her."

Jeff slowly reaches for the knife in his pocket. He opens his mouth to speak.

"No! ____, run! Tell Slender!" His raspy voice says. It seems that his body is under a trance, but he is aware of the situation, and he can speak.

You nod, and run towards the front door. Jeff's tranced body follows you and slashes the air with his knife. You quickly shut the door behind you before coming face-to-face with the sharp edge.

"____? What's wrong?" Ben asks. You flinch at his voice. After all, you still hate him for killing your mother.

"Ben, go get Slender," you say.

"Why?"

"Now would be a good time, unless you want your face cut off by Jeff." Ben runs to Slender with no hesitation whatsoever. A few seconds later, you hear a high pitched yell and a thud. You open the door to see Slender holding Jeff down on the ground with a tentacle.

"Did you get her?" You ask. Slender shook his head.

"I saw her, but I was too late. She got away," Slender says. Jeff is squirming in Slender's grip.

"Let go! I'm not tranced anymore!" Jeff yells. Slender lets go, and Jeff quickly gets up. He runs over to you and, without warning, gives you a giant hug that sends the both of you to the ground.

"I'M SO SORRY!" Jeff yells. "I DIDN'T WANT TO KILL YOU BUT SHE HAD ME UNDER A TRANCE AND ALL I COULD DO WAS TALK SO I DID AND THEN-"

"JEFF!" You scream. Jeff stares at you. "It's okay! I didn't get hurt, did I?!" Jeff's eyes soften. Oh God. Is he going to cry?

"Yeah... You're okay," he repeats back. You sit up and punch him lightly in the arm.

He laughs and tickles you. You scream and try to get away, but he tackles you. You start to cry from the tickling. Masky walks outside and immediately tries to pry Jeff off of you. It didn't work, because now Jeff is tickling Masky. Masky screams in laughter for help, and Hoodie comes running out with Ben and Jane. Ben decides to go on Jeff's side, and he tickles Jane and Hoodie. Sally comes out and joins in. Slender decides to be on Jeff's side too.

"No fair!" Jane yells. "Slender has tentacles!"

"So?" said Jeff.

"That means he can tickle more than three of us all at once!"

"Don't be a baby Jane!"

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused."

"Jerk."

"Ass." Jane leaps towards Jeff in an effort to punch him, but Slender stops both of them before it's too late.

"Enough! Both of you! I'm sick and tired of hearing you both bicker all day long! Jeff, stop calling Jane innapropriate and rude words. And Jane, stop trying to win a fight over Jeff. Now, both of you, for punishment, you are going to clean the mansion."

"BUT SLENDEEERR!" Jeff whines. "THAT'LL TAKE FOREVEEEERRR!"

"Yeah! It's not like the last time this happened! Most off the mansion probably has burnt floors and walls! We need professionals! We need Hoodie and Masky!" Jane shouts.

"Aw maaaan! C'mon Jane! That isn't fair!" Masky protests.

"yEaH!" Hoodie agrees. "If AnYoNe, iT sHoUlD bE ____!"

"What?! No way!" You yell.

"STOP FIGHTING!" Slender yells. He disappears and comes back with a lot of cleaning supplies for Jane and Jeff. Jeff walks up to you with a mop in his hand.

"Do you wanna help?" He asks with puppy eyes.

"But it's your job, not mine," you say.

"Pleeeease?"

"No Jeff."

"C'mon! It'll be fun!"

"... Fine."

"YEEEES!"

"HELLOOOO?!" someone screams. Everyone turns around to see a boy with black goggles with orange lenses, and a metal piece on his mouth. He carries two hatchets, each dowsed in blood. Next to him was a girl with long brown hair. Her mouth was stitched into a smile, kind of like Jeff's, and her left eye is replaced with a forever ticking clock.

"What is it Toby?!" Jeff yells.

"Are you seriously that stupid?" the girl says.

"Clockwork, shut up!" Ben yells.

"Ben, shut your damn mouth!" Toby yells. He walks up to Jeff, grabs his shoulders, and starts to shake them. "Jeff! Do you not realize what just happened? Lily came as a ghost! She's able to hypnotize you! YOU ARE IN DANGER!" Toby is now shaking Jeff furiously.

"T-TOBY-Y! S-STOOOP!" Jeff yells. Toby stops shaking Jeff and twitches his hand.

"Jeff. I suggest that you stay at the mansion for as long as possible. Do NOT go running off to kill someone. Let ____ get the stuff you need."

"Wha... Slendy! Toby's telling me what to do!"

"Jeff," Slender says quietly, "Follow Toby's orders. He is surprisingly correct. I couldn't have said it any better."

Jeff glares at Toby and at Slender. "Fine!" He yells. "But ____ is staying with me! And Jane and Ben too!"

"Why me?!" Jane yells with anger.

"Because ____ needs some company. She can't be with me ALL the time! Ben and I need to have a bro talk once in a while."

"Fine..."

"Alright!" Jeff claps his hands together, "Let's go ____."

You walk up to Toby.

"So, I'm basically going to babysit Jeff until Lily is gone... right?" You say.

"Yep, that's right," Toby says, cracking his neck in the process.

Oh yay. You're going to babysit a serial killer. What fun. Just pray that you won't get your head chopped off when Lily happens to get to Jeff, IF she does.

"Hey... ____. C'mon," Jeff says to you. he grabs your hand, and the both of you start to walk to the mansion.