Alice

Jeff's POV:

I walked out of the mansion in search for my next victim. If only ____ had experience in killing... She may not be able to stay with the creepypastas if she doesn't kill! I already tried to ask someone to teach her, but they didn't want to. We sort of got in a fight about it...

I've seen stuff on the internet. I'm not stupid. People like to make her and I into some sort of couple. We have a couple name as well.
Jalice.

I hate it. She hates it as well. She's just like Jane...! We bicker about every single damn thing in the world! I like what she hates. I like dogs, she likes cats. She likes to experiment with her kills, and I just jump right in. Ben took her out of her videogame one day, because I said she was cute. I was wrong. She a huge drama queen! I hate her guts... I hate her more than Jane!
Alice.

I even hate her name. Why did Ben have to bring her into the real world?! She talks about "saving her sister" and "finding out her past" all the time. What the heck is she talking about?!

As I rant with myself, I bump into something. That "something" shoved me to the side.

"Watch where you're goin', you jerk!" A boy says. He's wearing two baseball hats, each turned to the side. He has a tank top on with biker gloves, and his pants are sagging.
Typical teenage boy.

I chuckle, and he takes a step back, but then he gains confidence.

"What the hell are you laughin' about?! Get out of my way!" He yells. He then shoves me once again, causing my knife to slip out of my pocket. He gasps, and I laugh like the maniac I am.

"Haven't your parents ever taught you manners?" I laugh. He stands there, whimpering like the coward he is. I hate that about people. If someone's about to kill you, why would you stand there like an idiot?! I pick up my knife and point it towards him.

"Now... be a good boy while I cut you to pieces," I whisper. He then pees himself.
Disgusting.

I walk towards him slowly, to let him build up his fear. Before I could plunge the tip of the knife in his puny pathetic heart, a strange looking metal suddenly comes out of his stomach. The boy vomits blood, and collapses to the ground, revealing who had stolen my kill.

I hate her with every fiber in my being.

"Oh~ Look who it is Grinny! It's Jeffrey!" Alice says, twirling her stupid knife. Something seems different about her though...

"That's the seventh time you've done that this week!" I growl.

Then it hits me.

Her dress!

"Whoa whoa whoa, why is your dress different?" I say. "A couple minutes ago you had the blue one with the apron, and now you have a different one, with way too many buckles."

"It's called, 'changing,' dear Jeffrey. Something that you haven't done in, what, 20 years?"

"I'm fifteen."

"You get the point."

She then walks off with that stupid cat, Grinny. He always goes off with her. Sally needs to keep an eye on him more carefully. I grumble and walk the opposite direction from Alice, towards home. I need to rest. My body's still acheing from resting in an odd position...

________

I snuggle in my bloody red sheets, and I pull my eye mask over my eyes. The purple candle was moved to Ben's room. He's afraid of Lily now. I take in a deep breath, and I scream at the top of my lungs. Then I wait.

...

...

...
BOOM!

____ slams open the door with full force.

"Jeff! What's wrong?!" She yells. I fake a sob.

"I was stabbed! In my stomach!"

"I'll get Slender!"

"NO. Don't leave meeeee!"

She sits down on the bed and tugs at my sheets.

"At least let me treat the wound!" ____ panics.

I chuckle. "Go ahead."

She rips off my blanket, only to see me without a shirt... and no stab wound.

"You jerk!" She yells, grabbing my pillow and hitting me with it. I rip off the eye mask.

"Owwww! I just wanted you to be with me!" I yell. She stops and looks me dead in the eye. It was actually uncomfortable.

"You mean it?" She asks.

"Yes," I say.

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Really really?"

"YES," I say with obvious annoyance.

"Really really re-"

"Goddammit yes ____ yes!" I growl. I grab her and flip her to the other side of the bed.

"EEEEEE~! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she screams. I chuckle evilly, and I pull her against my chest. I rest my head on her shoulder, and I breathe into her ear annoyingly.

"I love you," I say seductively. She screams and thrashes around, hitting me in the nose with her shoulder.

It hurt like hell.

I yell and cover my nose as my body sits up quickly, causing me to fall on the floor. Then the door opens to a very concerned Jane.

"What the heck is going on?!" She yells. ____ gets off the bed and runs behind Jane, giggling like an idiot. A lovable idiot at that.

"She hit my nose with her shoulder!" I yell, still grabbing my nose. Jane rips my hand off of my wound and she gently touches it, causing me to draw in a sharp breath.

"OW OW OW OW OW! JANE STOP!" I yell. She sighs.

"You dislocated it," she bluntly says. "I'm going to have to fix it. ____, hold him down."

____ pins both of my arms down while Jane grabs my nose. I scream and flail my legs. With one quick movement, my nose is back into it's rightful place. By then, I passed out.

________

I woke up with a tissues shoved up my nose, and ____ sleeping on the chair I have on the corner of my room.

Too bad she doesn't know that the chair is for my "bad" victims.

I carefully get up. I can feel blood trying to escape my snotty prison. I walk over to ____, and I put her hands in the metal handcuffs that are attached to the chair. I tie her feet, and I sit on them. I lay my head on the crease of her legs, and I dream about Ben dancing in a tutu with Slender and ____.