Water

THIS ISN'T PROOFREAD OR ANYTHING SO HUSH.

Your POV:

You open your eyes from your long slumber to see the pink and orange sky. You smile, and you close your eyes again. You try to stretch your arms, but they are locked into place. Your eyes snap open to see metal cuffs clamping down on your legs and hands. What's worse, a serial killer is resting his head on your knees. You start to freak out, and you squirm in place, causing the murderer to wake up.

"Hnngh... Stop moving... I'm tired..." Jeff groggily says. He turns to look at your face, and his permanent grin widens. He chuckles, and he puts his head in your lap again.

"Get off! Jeff, c'mon! Don't do this!" You beg. He ignores you, and he starts to sing.

"Go to sleep~ Go to sleep~ Go to sleep, my dear ____. Shut your eyes, rest your head. For soon you'll be dead!"

"Jeff! That's not funny! Let me go!"

"Nope."

"That's not fair!"

"Sweetheart, life isn't fair."

You were about to throw insults of rage at Jeff, until a terrified Jane bursts through the door.

"BEN DROWNED!"

"What about him?" Jeff says, half asleep. Jane stomps over to him and pushes him off of you. She quickly uncuffs you, and she picks up Jeff by his hair.

"Not his name, you idiot! Ben drowned! He fell in the pool!" She yells in his face.

"Wha- AGAIN?! JEEZ BEN!" Jeff yells. He pushes Jane off, and he runs out of the room.

"Ben drowned?!" You say with surprisement. You thought he was already dead!

"Yeah. It's this little thing that happens every year. When the day of his death comes, he tends to drown, you know, because he died drowning," Jane says, with no amusement. You nod, and you follow her outside.

When you and Jane walk to the pool, you gasp. All of the creepypastas were there! You didn't expect to see everyone, especially when Ben's drowning happens once every year. You see Ben lying on the ground, covered in water and coughing violently, while he rests his head in Jeff's lap. Jeff has one hand on Ben's head, and the other is holding Ben's hat. Lily is next to him, her hands covering her mouth. Her body is quivering, and her face is smothered in tears. The rest of the creepypastas are scattered around, talking as if there were a party.

"Wow... If this happens every year, why are so many creepypastas here?" You ask. Jane chuckles and sighs as she sits on a chair.

"Well, whenever Ben drowns, it's kind of like a get-together for all the pastas. I know, it sounds stupid," Jane laughs. You sit down next to her, and you watch the scene.

Jeff is carrying Ben into the house, bridal-style, with Lily and Slenderman behind him. Some pastas were unfamiliar to you, so you ask Jane who they are.

"Oh, them?" Jane points to a group of girls. "Those aren't really pastas. They're kind of like wannabe's. Some of them are actually taken in, because they're either too insane, or something in their past is good enough for them to actually be a pasta."

You nod your head in understanding. Three hours pass, and you've been chatting away with lots of creepypastas, even the wannabe's. You sit down on the bench, and you slowly close your eyes. The so called "party" has been over for a while now. You shut your eyes, but you are awoken by a strange feeling.

The feeling of being watched.

You turn you head to look at a window in the mansion, only to see Ben staring at you. His eyes were a strange bright green instead of his usual red. You were about to wave to him, until you see Lily peek over his shoulder.

Great. Just great. Lily knows how to control Ben now!

As you argue with yourself, you slip off into a deep slumber. You feel someone pick you up and chuckle to themselves. As you fall asleep, you can hear them say:

"Heh... Goodnight ____. Go to sleep..."

You then drift off into dream land, unable to hear the rest of the person's sentence.

"I love you."

__________________

AAAARGH YES YES I KNOW I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED

I SHALL GIVE YOU MY REASONS.

1) I'M MOVING SOON SHHHHH

2) JEFF ISN'T MY FAVORITE CHARACTER ANYMORE MMKAY. I LIKE HOODIE NOW. I WANT HOODIE TIED UP IN MY BASEMENT, THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM. JEFF IS JUST LIKE, "Eh he's okay. I mean I like him, but he scares me." HOODIE'S JUST FREAKING HOT ASDFGHJKLKDZBLDJBGAJHLSDKHJ-

SORRY FOR YELLING/CAPS LOCK, I AM VERY IRRITATED RIGHT NOW.

I will try to update again soon. If I can't then DEAL WITH IT OKAY. I'm having a stressful time right now... ;-; I might have to go to a completely different school for my freshman year... so im all sad 'cause I may not be able to see my best friend anymore, and my super duper giant crush.

I'm in love with a guy I hate. Is that bad?

Errrrrrrrgh I don't care anymorrrrrreeeee.

Kill me now.

Please.