• EIGHT | SOMEBODY WORTH KIDNAPPING •

EIGHT.

|| TEN AFTER CONSTRUCTION ||

SOMEBODY WORTH KIDNAPPING

— Ⓚ —

GARY "EGGSY" UNWIN

There is a sharp knock on the door, waking me up with the light resting on the very top of my eyelids, causing a groan to escape my lips. Despite the urge to fall back asleep, I just roll over, keeping my head on the comfortable pillow. I want nothing more than to go back to sleep, but the obnoxious knocking simply will not go away.

"Rosalie, are you still asleep?" A voice calls out but sounding somewhat muffled. "I would have thought you'd already been up and at it."

"Shit!" I hear Rosalie swear in a harsh whisper as I flutter one eye open drowsily, seeing the bedroom door slowly starting to creep open. I feel a sharp shove and find myself tumbling out of bed and onto the ground with a harsh thud before there is a quick pitter-patter of feet across the room, and the door slams shut.

The first thing I notice is the light peering into the room through the curtains on the window, showing the sun having already fully risen outside. My tired eyes then shift over to Rosalie, finding her pressed up against her door, making sure to keep it firmly closed as I slowly run my hand from the front of my head to the back, pushing my hair out of my face.

"I'm changing Merlin! I'll be out in a second," she tries to convince him quite frantically while he quickly announces he's going away.

Rosalie then turns to me, all crumpled up on the floor after she shoved me off the bed. "What the hell was that for?" I grumble at her.

"Get out!" She cries as I barely have enough time to stretch my arms before Rosalie yanks me up off the floor, frantically pushing me towards her window.

"Wait. What?" I ask, still half awake and stumbling around while she continues to shove me. "What's the hurry?"

"Merlin can't see you in here! What do you think Merlin will think if he finds you in here?!"

"Does it matter what he would think? Why is he even here?"

*Whack*

Rosalie hit me with one of her small square pillows. "Um, ow!" I yelled sarcastically at her rubbing the back of my head. That surprisingly hurt a lot more than you would think.

"What would your mother's friend think if they walked into your room and find a girl sleeping in there with you? Would you want them to take that information to your mother?" Rosalie asks me wide-eyed, and I just shrug understanding. Makes sense to me.