The Sleepover

(Y/N): your name
{__}: character thoughts

A/N: So far im having a fun time writing this. It's a love story built on murder, and mayham.

Enjoy

(Y/N) POV:

I retracted my claws. I looked into Toga's eyes, they showed so much joy, and excitement. {She's so cute. That smile, those eyes. Wait... do I like her?} "We better get going to my place." She pulled her knife out of the man. I reached my hand out to help, and she eagerly accepted it. "But I don't have a change of clothes, also I'm covered in blood." "That's ok, you just can wear one of my shirts." "Well ok I guess thats fine, I'll just wear it with my panties." {What did she just say!?} She grabbed hold of arm as we started to walk out of the alley. I was still stuck on what she had said.

Timeskip 3rd Person POV:

"Today was eventfull." (Y/N) said as he walked into the door. "Yeah I need a shower. Wheres the bathroom?" "Down the hall, first door on your left. Just hold on, let me grab a shirt for you." (Y/N) walked into his room, pulled open the drawer, and pulled out a Jason shirt. Then he walked back into the living room so he could give it to her. "Here you go." (Y/N) gave her an innocent grin. She took a look at the shirt, then smiled at him. "Wow. Fitting." She started to giggle, and made her way to the bathroom. {Instict's just like me, not to mention he's kinda cute. I guess thats why Tomura wanted us to meet, I'm glad that we did. I think I kinda have a crush on him.} Toga blushes as she thinks this to herself.

(Y/N) POV:

Toga had just gone into the bathroom, so I figured why not watch some Animal Planet. There was a documentary on frogs, and how they use their tongue as a tool. I turned my tongue into a frog tongue, and grabbed my drink on the table. Right at that moment Toga walked in. She was in panties, but they were covered by the shirt I let her wear. The shirt was too big so it looked like a dress on her. "Hey I'm done with my shower, and I want to ask you a few things. Especially about that quirk you have." She sat down on the couch next to me, and layed her head on my shoulder. "And I'll answer all of them when I'm done with my shower." I got up off the couch. "Aw come on don't make me wait." She started to pout. "Dont worry I wont be long, I promise. Besides... I like spending time with you Toga... A lot." I blushed as I walked into the bathroom to take my shower.

Timeskip:

I walked out without a shirt, forgetting Toga was here. "Woah! Im so sorry!" I ran to my room to find something to wear. "It's ok I dont mind come back!" I listened, and sat on the couch. "So now I get to question you." She turned toward me indian style, happy as ever. "Ok I'll play your game, only if I can question you too." I was unsure if I wanted to do this or not. "Deal. First question: what is your quirk." She leaned in closer to hear better. "I call it animal instinct. I can transform my body to be like any animal." "So why do you use the claws so much?" I shook my head. "Nope 1 question at a time." She made an adorable little frustrated face. "My turn. Why do you grab my arm so much?" She blushed as she looked away from me. "I-I don't wanna answer that!" {She got flustered so fast, I wonder...} "Look would it be easier if you just asked the questions?" She nodded. "Ok thats fine, but unfair." I started to laugh, and I grabbed her thigh on accident. We both turned red, but we just stared into each others eyes. After a while we both turned our heads, flustered. "N-Next quetion please." I say as I turn back towards her. "What's your real name?" She looked at me with pleading eyes. "(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." She smiled at me "I like that a lot it's cute." Her face turned serious. "Why are you so nice to me?" I look at her confused. "What do you mean?" "Well most people don't like me because of my eyes, my teeth, and how wild I can get." She looked towards the ground. It was the first time I had seen her get this sad, but I had just met her that day. "What!? Thats crazy! Toga, I've only met you today, but it feels like forever. I like every part about you, especially your eyes, teeth, and how wild you can get. Don't doubt yourself you're perfect."  I pulled her in for a hug that I wish could've lasted forever. As soon as I pulled her in she started to sob. When we let go our faces were close enough to feel each others breathing. "Y-(Y/N) thank you s-so much." She started to full on cry, so I put my arm around her, and held her to calm her down. "It's ok, I'm here for you."

Timeskip:

After a while Toga had stopped crying, but she fell asleep. I picked her up, carried her to my room, and tucked her in. {Look at her, she is so cute. Guess I'll sleep on the couch.} I started to walk out of the room, then I heard a very tired Toga. "(Y/N)? Where are you going?" I turned around to look at her. "I was gonna sleep on the couch since I gave you my bed." "Pfft. As if get in this bed." I was suprised at what she said, and started to blush."Um... Ok." I climbed to the other side of the bed so I gould give Toga her space. She rolled over, and started to cuddle with me. "Um Toga?" She was fast asleep, or she was acting like she was fast asleep. I drifted off, with Toga holding me. It was one of the best nights of sleep I had gotten in a while.

A/N: What will happen between Toga, and (Y/N) find out next time.