Toga's Fun

A/N
Right off the bat I'm gonna say this is a lemon, and includes a lot of bdsm. If you dont like that just dont read this chapter, but if you dont care Enjoy. Also I just wanna shout out the artist that makes most of the Toga drawings I use for my pictures, they're so dope! His name is Siketa_Matti on twitter.

3rd Person POV

Toga was so turned on from the murder that her, and (Y/N) did, she wanted to go home and rock his world. The fact he was covered in so much blood made her wet. "Shouldn't we get the safe?" Toga asked eagerly wanting to go home.

"Yeah you're right let my grab it." (Y/N) picked up the safe, and started to carry it to the car. "Hey um can you grab a couple of sheets, we need something to sit on in the car."

(Y/N) POV

"W-whatever you need honey~" Toga walked back into the house. It looked as if she had hearts in her eyes, I can tell how much she wants me, but I'm going to act like I don't notice to play into her fun.

I place the safe into the trunk of my car. It's a tight fit, but i make it work. I turn to see Toga holding sheets in her hands. "Let's go to me place! Fast!" "Woah what's gotten into you? No need to rush." I say in a calm voice. "Y-yes it is, it's super important!" "Ok."

I drape the sheets over the seats, then get in the car. Toga was waiting for me again. "Let's go! Let's go!" Toga rushed me to her house as fast as she could. When we got there she rushed into her room, and locked the door.

I didn't know what she had planned, but I stayed calm. I just stood since I was covered in blood, until I heard a door open, and a cough. I turned, and saw Toga wearing a kimono. At the bottom it was red, with cherry blossom petals, but as it went up the petals faded, and the color turned to pink. She had matching eyeshadow on, a beautiful blend of colors to match with her beautiful yellow eyes. She had a devious smile on her face as she looked at me.

 She had a devious smile on her face as she looked at me

"Follow. me." Is all she said, as she walked into her room. I walked down the hall, and into Toga's room. "Strip. Now!" I started to get undressed as she picked something up. When I was naked, she started to stroke my rock hard member.

"Close your eyes." I did as I was told, and closed my eyes. She grabbed one of my hands, and I heard a clink*, then she grabben the other one, and I heard it again. She handcuffed one of my hands to the bed, then she did the same to other and my feet.

I was completely under her control, there was nothing I could do. "You can open them." I opened my eyes, I could see in her hand she was holding something. She walked up to me, and put something on my penis. "If your wondering what that is, it's a cock ring. And it's how I'm going to begin your night of pleasure."

She pressed a button, and it immediately started to vibrate. Then she started to kiss me. Started on my face, then moving down my body, until she reached my dick. She started to lick the tip, swirling, and licked acround the head. The she started to bob her head on my cock, each time she bobbed she went a little further down my shaft.

I felt myself gettig close, I was on the brink of cumming, but she stopped. The cock ring kept me on the edge, but it wasn't enough to let me release.

"I own your orgasm, and I want that load big and tasty~" She turned off the cock ring for a while to let me rest, then repeated the process over and over for 2 hours.

"Toga can I please cum!? This is torture!" She was stroking my cock while rubbing her pussy. "If I let you cum, you're not gonna stop cumming no matter what!" "Ok fine just let me cum." She had a develish smile as she started to ride me.

I felt myself getting near. "Toga I'm about to cum!" She got off of me, and started to suck my cock. I felt myself shoot eight hot streams of jizz, Toga couldn't hold all of it in her mouth. It got in her hair, on her face, and on her tits. She went cross eyed and her tongue fell out of her mouth.

"We're not done yet though!" She got up, and grabbed some baby oil. She wrapped her feet around my cock, and doused her feet in the oil. "I want you to fuck my feet." She started to move her feet, up and down on my dick. It was so sensitive, I could already feel myself getting close. I came all over her feet. "I didn't know you had that much left in you, I've got to drain those balls."

She lubbed my cock up, spitting on it, and using the baby oil. She guided my dick into her asshole, and winced in pain as she started to sit down. It was tighter than her pussy, tighter than anything I had ever felt before. She started to speed up, getting really into the anal.

I was already chafed from the constant sex. "Toga I don't think I can keep going." "I told you, if you cum, you're going to... keep. Cumming!" She slammed down on my pelvis, making me cum again, then after my orgasm doubled over.

She poured more baby oil onto my member, then started to stroke as fast as she could. I was about to cum for the fifth time that night. My cum flew all over her face, I was amazed at how much I built up, and how much pleasure I was in. Toga was licking the cum off of her face, and smiled at me as I passed out

A/N
I was really excited to write this chapter, mostly because I'm a perv and it was fun, but also because it shows how sadistic Toga can be.