The Escape Plan

A/N
Before you read this I just want to thank you guys. You guys have been giving me the best ideas to continue the story, but this is the begining of the end. There may be a part 2 later in time though.

I had multiple thoughts going through my head. I wanted to move away with Toga, and start a new life. I don't know what I would do if we got caught. If she got caught...

Kidnapping a kid will get the attention of a lot of pro heros, and not to mention the police. I had to find a place where we could go to get away from this but still commit killings.

I sat up on the bed, and woke Toga up. "Good morning my little pet~" she said with a smile as she sat up.

"Toga I need to tell you something serious." She looked worried, we sat in front of each other cross leg. I didn't want to scare her, so I grabbed her hand.

"We have to leave Japan, the Pros and the police will learn all about the Vangaurd Action Squad, and The League of Villians. Which means they'll eventually come after us for kidnapping Bakugo."

I could see the concern in her eyes. "Where should we go? What should we do (Y/N)?" I looked into her yellow eyes. All I wanna do is keep her safe, I can't lose her. There's too much I want to do with her, I want to marry her, start a family, and last but certainly not least kill more people.

Then I remembered that there arent many people with quirks in the United States. In Japan 85% of the population have quirks, while in America they only have 25%. We'd be almost unstoppable, no one would be as powerful as us.

"Toga I have an idea of what to do, but we have to be extremely careful." Toga smiled, got uo and sat on my lap. "I'll do anything as long as I'm with you." She kissed me. I grabbed her wast and kissed her back. "I love you so much." I stared into her bright beautiful yellow eyes. "Toga..." "(Y/N)..." I pulled her into a deep hug " I can't lose you ok? I can't lose you."

"You won't because you have a plan right?" She smiled at me showing her sharp teeth, and I instantly felt better.

I smiled back at her. "That's right." I chuckled. "Ok so first we have to send the location of the League of Villians to the heros. We'll let them catch them, and while that's happening we'll steal a plan and fly to America. We should be able to do anything we want there. I could be the king, and you my queen, together we could rule."

She looked excited and pulled my face down to her. "You'll still always be my pet.~" "Of course." I smiled at her

A/N
Next chapter should be the end if not thrn judt wait for more I hope you all enjoyed