Training Camp pt. 2

A/N
I don't know how long this series will go but I'm thinking of starting a new story. I don't know yet

1st person POV

"Vangaurd Action Squad, move out!" Dabi said as he jumped down the cliff. We all started to split up. It was me, Toga, Mustard, and Moonfish. I grabbed Toga's hand, and smiled as we ran through the forest.

Mustard started to release his gas ad we got deeper into the forest. "Toga I smell people over here." "Oooo let's have some fun!" She jumped up and down, down with an adorable smile on her face.

We all had split up except Toga and I. We ran into Asui, and Uraka, they looked at us unsure of what we were gonna do. I smiled, they didn't look to afraid. They probably thought I was Kirishima, or Tetsu Tetsu.

Toga sliced Ochako arm, they both took a readying stance. "Ochako, is your arm ok?" Asked Tsyu. "Hmmm Instinct, it's shallow not much blood here." Toga said.

"What kind of person slashes people out of nowhere, just who do you think you are?" Tsyu said. "Why do you think you get to ask all the questions? But if you must know my name is Instinct." I smiled at them. "And I'm Toga, but jeez you guys are super cute! Uraka, and Asui." Toga pointed her knife at them. They whispered under their breathe, wondering how we knew who they were.

Toga looked at me. "There's just not enough blood, I'll just take it directly from the cut, and then I'll have more in no time. Don't worry girls, It'll start sucking your blood as soon as I put it in you. Help me out here my darling." Toga said as she pulled out her needle. We rushed at them.

I decided to run on my hind legs to play with them for a while. "Ochako! You have to get back to camp, we have permission to use quirks to protect ourselves, not to counter attack! I'm sure thats what Mr. Aizawa meant!" Asui pulled Uraka back with her tongue. "Tsu come on!" Uraka yelled. "I'll be right behind you!" She yelled as she flung her.

Me and Toga were already there. Right as she turned back I slashed her tongue with my claws. "Tsu? He he Tsu! What a cute nickname! I think I'll call you that too!" Toga took off her mask, and smiled at the girls. "No you wont! Don't even think about it, only my friends get to call me that!" Tsu jumped right as Toga threw her syringe.

It pinned her to the tree through her hair. "Yaaaay! That must mean that I'm your friend too!" Toga started to jump up and down. "Toga stop before she-" Uraka ran up trying to stop Toga, but Toga was ready. She stabbed at Uraka, but she dodged, and slamed Toga into the ground.

I was angry now, no one touches her I don't care who they are! I started to growl catching the attention of all 3 of them. "Don't. Touch. My.... Toga!!! I rushed at Tsu on all fours, I gave her a slight bite of a paralyzing agent. All she could do was watch.

Toga was pinned down, I didn't want to intervene, seeing as I know she can get out. "Uchako, you have the same smell as me... You have a crush on someone right?" Uraka had a nervous look on her face. "So do I Toga." said as she looked at me. "And I bet you wanna be just like that special person, I can tell. 2 love sick girls. First you try to model yourself after that person, you start dressing like them, thing is thats not enough. You have to go further, then you realize you want to become that person, and once you get to that point there's no going back!"

Toga had a creepy smile on her face this time, I was creeped out, and somewhat afraid of what she meant by that. "What kind of charmer's caught your eye, huh? I'm fond of people who have been slashed up, and reek of fresh blood!~ That's why I always end up cutting them! Hehe! Hey Ochako isn't this fun!? Just 2 girls, hanging out, talking about our crushes!" Toga stabbed her in the leg with her syringe, and started to pump blood from her. "Suck, suck. Suck, suck. Suck, suck. Suck, suck. Suck, suck."

She had an adorable face, I loved this woman even after what she said. "Toga other heros are inbound we better run." "Right." She pushed Uraka off her and jumped on my back. She got a quick glimpse of the students with the girls. Especially the kid woth the green hair, Midoryia. She looked for a long time, and she was blushing. I was angry but said nothing, I would talk to her later there was a mission to complete.

While we with Dabi, and Twice. Mr Compress fell out of the sky with Shoji, Midoryia, and Todoroki. "Give Kachan, and Tokoyami back to us!" Midoryoia yelled. I could see the look on Toga's face. Happy, blushing, I could tell how she felt.

She jumped on top of him "Ya know you'd be a little cuter if you just bled a little more!" She brought her knife above his throat. But right before she killed him Shoji pushed her off. I ran by him, cutting two of his hands off. "You're not my type, but I'll cut yoy anyway!" Toga said

Right before I started to have fun they started to run. Kurogiri appeared in front of them. "Let's go Dabi." He said. "Sorry Izuku but I'll see you later ok?" Toga waved at him before she left. "Hey Midoryia!" He looked at me with a scared look on his face. "Fuck you kid!" Then I walked tgrough the warp gate appearing in the bar. I sat in silence.

After 15 minute Dabi, and Mr. Compress returned with bakugo.

A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it was fun to make and think about.