The Date Pt. 1

(Y/N): your name
{__}: character thoughts
(E/C): eye color

A/N: this is technically a date, but it's not a date.

3rd Person POV:

It was 7:00 am when Toga woke up from her deep sleep. She looked down at (Y/N), and smiled to herself as she remebered how she started to cuddle with him the night before. {Last night was so magical, I just wish I could tell him that I like him. I should make him breakfast, as a thank you for everything he did last night.} Toga went over to the mirror, and pulled out her messy buns so that her hair was straight. She sat up over the side of the bed, then made her way to the kitchen. "Ok let's see what I can make here." She looked through the cupboards for anything she could use to make a decent breakfast. "Aha! I can make pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausage."

Timeskip (Y/N) POV:

I woke up to the blonde haired girl not being next to me, and the smell of bacon. {Did she make breakfast!?} I started towards the kitchen, only to be greeted by Toga. She was making her way to the bathroom, and her hair was down. {She looks nice with her hair like that.} "Hey Toga, I have an extra toothbrush if you need it." "Really? Thank you!" She jumped, and wraped me up in a warm hug. When she got down I walked her into the bathroom, picked up the toothbrush, and handed it to her. She started to brush her teeth, but midway started doing her hair. One bun at a time. My shirt was still too big on her, so it hung off of her shoulder.

 My shirt was still too big on her, so it hung off of her shoulder

All I could do was stare at her, I was in a trance. I didn't even hear her calling my name "...(Y/N)?" "Huh yeah?" "S-Stop starring at me like that, I-I'll get embarrassed!" I saw her face start to turn red. "I-I'm sorry." I turned my head only to feel my face get hot. She finished "fixing" her hair, and we started towards the kitchen to eat breakfast. "So what was all this for?" I asked as I picked up all the food to take to the table. "Well I just wanted to say thank you for last night." She started to dig into her food. "Anytime, I don't wanna see you cry Toga. And if anyone ever does I'll kill them you understand?" "Why would you do that for me? You just met me." I started to eat my food "to be honest, I don't know. I just like being with you, and I don't ever wanna see you hurt." Right at that moment both of our phones went off. It was a text from Tomura it said "Toga, Instict, come to the hideout I have a mission for you two." "Finally some action! Don't worry Toga we'll finish this later." I yelled as I got up from the table. I walked into my room, and threw on my outfit. "Your clothes are in the dryer!" I yelled to her as I stuck my mask on my face.

3rd person POV:

"Ok, thank you!" Toga made her way to the dryer, and pulled out her fresh clothes. {I'm kinda sad to see the blood go.} She laughed at the thought. She inhaled deeply, smelling her fresh clothes. {Wow they smell just him, I like it} she smiled, walking out of the laundry room. She kept smelling her clothes, until (Y/N) caught her.

"Uhhh you ok there?" "Y-Yeah, I'm fine g-gotta get dressed!" Toga rushed into the bathroom, then slammed the door. {I wonder what all that was about.} (Y/N) was all ready to go, he was just waiting on Toga. "I'm ready." Toga walked out of the bathroom, and grabbed onto (Y/N)'s arm. "Let's try to have fun today, ok?" Toga nodded with a big smile on her face.

Timeskip (Y/N) POV:

We walked into the bar, Tomura was the only one there. "Take a seat you two." Me and Toga sat on the couch. "This is your first mission..." Me and Toga smiled at each other. "But there will be no killing." I went off. "What the fuck do you mean there won't be any killing!? Thats the whole reason I joined!" I glanced at Toga who was annoyed at the decision as well. "Look you will kill him, but first you have to spy on him to get some info about U.A.." "So you're gonna make me wait for my kill!?" Toga turned my face toward her, and talked in a voice filled with joy. "Instict, no need to get angry we can get the kill. We just need to spy first." She smiled at me, and that took the anger right out of me. "What's the mission." I looked at him with a serious face. "You have to go to dinner, and observe 2 heros, as they talk about their upcoming field trip."

"Wait we have to go together? You mean l-like a d-date?" Toga asked with a worried look on her blushing face. "Nope..." Tomura said as Toga started to calm down "I mean a real date." Her blushing, and worried look returned. She hid her face inside of her sweater, just like she did when we first met. "Toga it'll be ok we'll have a lot of fun." "She looked up from her sweater, still unsure of the date. "Ok." {I love it when she gets shy.} I smiled, then stopped realizing what I just thought.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed, the real date will be in the next chapter. Stay tuned