two

09 - 04 - 1989

dear diary,

i haven't written on here for 2 days; but, don't worry! i'm still alive and well. richie and i hung out ALONE today. yes, that's right - ALONE. i can't even comprehend how i'm still alive at the moment. richie and i hung out a lot of times (ALONE) already. i always thought it was normal to feel butterflies fluttering inside my tummy everytime we were together. but, i guess NOT - i'm just really gay.

anyway, we walked around derry today (if you were wondering). he bought me ice cream and we just talked about stuff. for some reason, i was blushing the whole time! i was really red. i'm pretty sure i wasn't like this back then (because richie noticed). then, he asked me if i was okay and placed the back of his hand on my neck and i blushed harder. he told me i didn't have a fever so he asked me what was wrong. i just babbled about things saying i was okay and it was EMBARRASSING. he looked at me weirdly after my babbling session and then said a snarky comment. i still hate myself for doing that.

nonetheless, he looked really cute today. i just like the way his glasses frame his face and how his eyes look large whenever he's wearing them. he looks good without them too (of course). that's all for today.

with love,
eddie

--
HOLA! FIRST UPDATE YEET how was it?? was it okay?? i sure do hope it was. anyway, please vote and comment (it really means a lot!) :^) thanks for reading and i hope y'all have a good day!!

trec 🌈