thirteen

includes: homophobia and ONE homophobic slur!
i'll add a warning so you don't have to read the whole thing if you get triggered by the things i've said.

***

the door flew open.

eddie turned to look at the door and saw his mom standing - holding a tiny notebook. she looked furious. eddie gulped.

'oh no,' eddie thought. 'i'm dead.'

sonia walked towards him and held the tiny stationery in front of his face.

"edward kaspbrak!" she shouted. "what is this tiny notebook of yours?!"

"mommy, it's not what it looks like i pro-" eddie was cut off.

"so, you're telling me that you have nothing to do with this tiny notebook? huh?" sonia was infuriated. eddie has never seen his mother like this before.

"no, it's not like that i-" eddie was cut off again. he hated it.

(CONTAINS HOMOPHOBIC SLUR!)

"not like that?!" sonia roars. "stop lying eddie! i've seen what's inside this notebook of yours! you're not gay! no son of mine will be a disgusting fag!"

(IT'S DONE!)

eddie was taken back by what his mother had said. he was hurt.

"you'll be going to the doctors tomorrow." she said sternly. "i can't believe after all the pills i've given you, you'd still be sick! the worst thing is, you're sick in the head!"

eddie cried while his head was down. how could his own mother even say that to him? he already knew that his mom would act like this - but aren't mothers supposed to accept their children for what they are?

"and don't even think about hanging out with that richie kid again," sonia said. "he's bad influence. it's already bad enough that you're in love with him." she physically cringes when she says 'in love'.

sonia stood up and left his son's bedroom. eddie walked to the corner of his room and sat down. he pulled his knees up to his chest and sobbed. he was broken.

***
hey! i'm sorry this part was very homophobic. but basically, eddie's mom got mad at him bc he saw what was written on eddie's diary and stuff. anyway, i'm sorry again and i hope you have a great day!

trec *insert rainbow emoji here bc i can't add it at the moment. i'm using a laptop oOF*