four

(paragraph of italics are scenarios & not part of the diary)

09 - 07 - 1989

dear diary,

you wouldn't believe what just happened today! so, while the losers and i were at the quarry, richie told us that he had something important to say.

"hey g-guys, can i tell you all something?" richie tells the rest of the losers. they all turn to richie and ushered him to go on.

we were all scared at first. we thought he was going to move and leave all of us.

"i'm gay" richie said. everyone was shocked! richie looked at his shoes the whole time; scared of what his friends would say.

he came out to us! he was gay too! this made me so happy. i had a chance with him.

eddie was the first one to break the silence. "i'm proud of you for coming out to us. you did a great job". richie looked up and smiled at him. after eddie spoke up, the rest of the losers club congratulated richie as well. they all gave him a massive group hug. richie never felt so much love before. richie was so happy.

i was the first one to break the silence after he came out. we all gave him a massive hug after.

forget about me asking them if they're homophobic - they are clearly supportive people and i love all of them a lot. i don't know what i did to deserve bill, stan, mike, beverly, ben and especially richie.

with love,
eddie

***
heblo! i have a shiz ton of homework to do hHAHA KILL ME jdajd anyway, was this chapter good?? idrk if it is. tell me in the comments below :^). dont forget to hit the vote button too if u liked it. tHaT sHiZ rEaLlY mEaNs a lOt. i hope u have a good day!!

trec 🌈