eleven

it was around 12PM when all of bill's friends went home. he was all alone in their house; again. his parents were at work and he was still sad about georgie not being there - but he couldn't really think of another way to find his brother.

he locked all the doors and walked to their family living room. bill sat on the couch and felt something. he stood up and saw that it was a tiny diary.

'what's this?' bill thought.

he opened the notebook and saw the first page. it had eddie's full  name on it, address, and a note at the bottom. everything was written in bold and capital letters.

"pro-property o-of e-eddie kasp-kaspbr- kaspbrak." bill read aloud.

bill didn't bother to read the address since he knew it already. but the note - it caught his eye.

"ple-please re-return as so-soon as y-you f-f-find i-it a-and d-d-don't read a-anything in-inside pl-ple-please." bill was really curious.

he knew that it wasn't right to snoop on his friend's diary - but, he can't just shake the feeling of wanting to see what's inside.

'just one page bill. just ONE page!" bill thought to himself.

***
hey guys. sorry for the short update. today sucked :^/ i failed my english quiz and now i'm pissed. i was supposed to take my quiz tomorrow but my teacher said i should take it today. i wasn't sure of my answers so liek i tried changing a few aNd gUeSs wHaT the answers that i changed were right the first time. i also have 2 projects that i need to do and our exam week is rlly soon (again). i'll try and update as frequent as i can! also i'm going to do the oneshot book as soon as i can and i'll update there everyday so it's all g.

trec 🌈