twelve

eddie stands in front of his house and knocks on the door.

"mommy! i'm home! please let me i-" eddie was cut off.

his mother opened the door and hugged him tight.

"eddie! why did you come home late?! i was worried about you!" mrs. kaspbrak frantically inspected every part of eddie's body for injuries.

"mommy, i'm fine. i just woke up la-" he was cut off once again.

"you could still have gotten hurt eddie-bear!" mrs. kaspbrak exclaimed.

"i'm here now and i'm feeling okay." eddie reassured.

"okay," mrs. kaspbrak replied. "just wake up early next time and at least ring the house!"

"okay mommy. can i get inside now?"

mrs. kaspbrak stood out the way and let her son in. eddie walked up the flight of stairs and went to his room quickly.

when he got inside, he threw his bag on the floor and sat on his bed for a while. he was contemplating on whether he should add a new entry on his diary.

after thinking for a few minutes, he finally decided that he would write again.

eddie stood up and searched for the diary in his bag - just to find out that it wasn't there!

'oh no!' eddie thought. 'what if someone read it already?!'

eddie's mind was flowing with negative thoughts. anyone could've had it with them.

'what if someone from school found it?' eddie was sweating non-stop. 'i'd get embarrassed and-'

the door flew open.

***
heyo. i failed my science quiz this time. kdkskd i can't believe this is happening to me. this is the first time in years i failed something consecutively. i hope you're not having a poo day like me.

trec