twenty

09 - 18 - 1989

dear diary,

eddie here! i just saw the losers and we hung out. today was fun and i love everything that happened today. i also got to see richie and stuff. we talked a lot - by that, i mean richie and i. the other losers were probably sick of us being sweet to each other; but who cares?

i saw richie's pretty face. gosh, he's so beautiful. i love the way his hair just bounces whenever he moves. it's pretty funny - i know - but still. i also love way his coke bottle glasses sit on the bridge of his nose. and those eyes! i love it when they sparkle. his lips look great as well. they might be a bit chapped but it's still pretty kissable.

now that i think about it, i just realized richie and i have never kissed before. i mean, we haven't dated yet. do kisses happen before the date or after the date? i don't really know. i'm so clueless dammit.

whatever, i just wish we could kiss soon. but if we ever get to the part where we kiss, who's going to lean in first? i mean, whenever i watch romance movies it's always the guy who does it first - but the thing is we're both guys. i guess i'll just figure it out soon.

with lots of love,
eds (i secretly like that nickname so don't tell richie) ♡

***
hI. so it's our christmas break. the thing is, it's only for a week. I KNOW DJSJJD ITS ANNOYING UGH. WE GO TO SCHOOL FOR MONTHS AND ALL WE GET IS A ONE WEEK CHRISTMAS BREEEEAK? im disappointed and sad.

trec 🌈