Prologue

14 years ago

"You can't take her from me Thor!" Loki screamed. The guards holding him back.

"Yes, I can Loki. It's for her own good," Thor replied as he walked toward the Bifrost.

"Separating her from her father is good?" Loki asked calming down. Thor stopped and turned around.

"This is not my doings brother. I am merely following orders," Thor said.

"From whom?"

"The Allfather," Thor replied.

Loki was upset by the pure mention of his name.

"He feels that you are in no mental state to care for her," Thor continued to speak.

"Who is he to determine my mental state! I am fine! That is my daughter and I am fully capable to take care of her!" Loki started to yell again.

"No, Loki, you are not. I agree with father. You haven't been the same since the death of Sigyn. You've been quite moody brother. We worry for you," Thor said.

"Where are you taking her anyway brother?" Loki asked.

"I am sending her to Midgard," Thor replied as he continued to walk down the rainbow bridge.

"Why is it that she cannot stay here in Asgard?" Loki asked.

"I don't know. You will have to speak with father about that," Thor said as he continued walking further and further out of sight.

(A/N: This story occurs a year after the events of The Avengers but does not include the events of IronMan 3 and Thor: The Dark World)