II

The car ride back to Avengers Tower was silent. Not even the radio was playing. When we arrived, I went straight to my room, not saying a word to anyone.

I went into my bathroom and washed my face of any make-up I had on and changed into my sleepwear.

I exited the bathroom to see Steve​ sitting on my bed, waiting for me to come out.

I ignored him and went over to my dresser. I grabbed a scrunchie from my dresser and put my hair into a messy bun.

"So your gonna ignore me now," Steve said. I didn't reply. "Come on, Hela,"

"You embarrassed me," I finally spoke.

"You embarrassed yourself. Going out late at night, getting high. That's not a good look," He said. "What is up with you, Hela, lately you've been acting out. Why?" He continued.

"Well sorry for wanting to have fun," I replied as I jumped onto my bed. Steve got up off the bed and instead sat on the chair near my desk.

"Fun? Is that what you call fun. Hela what you've been doing lately- ," He started but was cut off by me. "I don't got time for the long, boring lecture you have prepared for me, Cap. I've got school later today," I sat as I sunk my head into my pillow. "I intend to be on time," I said a little sarcastically and with a grin on my face. We both knew I didn't but oh how I love frustrating people. I don't care the time of day.

Steve​ sighed. I can tell he didn't wanna fight with me right now. He simply just shook his head and headed toward the door. "Will you close the light for me please and don't forget to close the door," I called out before he left.

He closed the light but left the door open. I groaned but was way too lazy to get up and close it. I just placed my blanket over my face and soon fell asleep.

Beep...Beep...Beep. I groaned at the sound of my alarm. I looked over at the time. It was 5:30 am. That meant I only had 2 hours of sleep. I dismissed my alarm and went back to sleep.

4 hours later

I awoken to my door being bust open. Soon my blankets were being ripped from my comfort.

My eyes slowly pulled open. I saw Steve standing over me. I groaned and closed them again. "What do you want?" I asked groggily.

Freezing cold water soon came in contact with my face. My eyes shot open and I saw the rest of the Avengers surrounding me. Well excluding my uncle who was probably still in Asgard.

"Get up kiddo," Clint said. He had a bucket in his hands so I'm guessing he's the one who poured the water on me. "I thought you intended to get to school on time," Steve mocked what I told him yesterday.

I rolled my eyes and put a pillow over my face. "Go away," I said. "Can't do that kid. You have to go to school," Natasha said.

"I don't really have to. You guys want me to. Plus what's the point, school is probably almost over," I said.

"Your right. It probably is but we don't care," Steve replied. "And I-" "I don't got time for this. Clint go refill the bucket," Tony cut in.

Clint nodded. I quickly got up before Clint can leave the room. I went into the bathroom and slowly got ready.

I grabbed my backpack and phone. I looked at the time. It was 9:15. I took my time going to the kitchen and ate my breakfast very slowly.

"Hurry up," Steve said as he walked in. I rolled my eyes. "I hope your eyes get stuck," He said.

I finally finished my food. I got up and put my plate in the sink. I washed the dish, dried it, and put it away. I grabbed my bag and made my way out of the Avengers facility.