III

"Expect a phone call from the school soon," I said as I walked around them and towards my room.

I entered my room, closing the door behind me and sat down on my desk chair. I grabbed my sketchbook and a pencil.

The door opened and Natasha walked in alone. That's strange. Where's Cap? She walked over to my bed and sat down.

She just looked at me and didn't say word. There was an awkward silence between us. We just stared at each other but neither of us decided to say a word.

I got up with my sketchbook and pencil in hand and walked into the bathroom because I couldn't take the staring and silence any longer but was too stubborn to speak.

I sat down on the floor in the bathroom with my back against the wall sketching something in my sketchbook.

I did this for about 20 minutes before walking back into my room hoping that Natasha was gone.

I walked out the bathroom to see Natasha still in my room sitting on my bed.

I was going to walk back into the bathroom but Natasha finally spoke causing me to stop.

"Why is it that your not in school right now?" She asked. I turned around and looked at her.

"Oh now you speak," I said. "Why didn't you speak before? Instead you kept staring at me. Why?" I continued as I sat back down on my desk chair.

"I was just waiting for you to make a slick remark. Now answer my question," She said.

"I got kicked out of class," I simply replied.

"So you walk out of school entirely," She asked and I nodded.

Natasha shook her head. "What did you do?" She asked.

"Nothing. She just accused me of talking and I told her she was wrong. She got mad and carried the conversation on and I got annoyed by the back and forth dialogue so I told her that. Once again she got upset and kicked me out of the class," I said.

"Were you talking?" Natasha asked, "And tell the truth," She quickly added.

I looked down.

"Yes," I replied.

"So don't you think the right thing to do was to apologize for talking and continue on with class," Natasha said and I nodded.

"Why didn't you?" She asked.

I shrugged.

"I don't know," I said.

"Hela, Look at me," Natasha said and I raised my head. "Your not a bad kid. Why have you been acting out lately?" She continued to ask.

Once again I shrugged. "I don't know," was the only answer I could give.

"Well when you figure out why, I'm here, always available to talk," Natasha said as she got up.

"Are you going to tell my uncle everything I did while he was gone?" I asked. Natasha walked over to the door.

"Duh. Did you really think that we were gonna let you go unpunished," Natasha replied as she walked out the door.

I rolled my eyes and groaned. I couldn't stand the thought of my uncle. I'm never in the mood for his yelling and lecture. I'm actually never in the mood for him. All he every does is keep things from me. Its so annoying.

I turned back to my sketchbook and continued to sketch.