- Ch. 8 - Time -

Zephyr's POV

I couldn't muster the will to stand still. I got up from the leather chair where I tried desperately (and failed) to clear my head of all thoughts.

Walking across our bedroom... well, MY bedroom, I made it to the corner and caressed the borders of my work bench. I sat at the small wooden stool and started tinkering with the many small metal pieces.

Clockwork was my therapy, but not today.

How could she just 'not remember' me. After everything we did together, everywhere we went? Countless embraces and eternal love making... gone? Just like that?

My hands slammed against the table in frustration. My mind racing with the memories that have tormented me for the last 53 years.

For a Fallen, that time was nothing. Time was something that was unending for us. We were here since the creation of man, and we would be here until the end of mankind. But being in this forsaken world without her, my other half, has been the worst torment I have ever encountered in my existence.

For the first time, time itself felt as heavy on my shoulders as I could have imagined it did to a regular man. It had made me weak and bitter.

I sighed, my mind taking me back to the way I practically stalked her for the past three days. I had to muster all of my will power to not just ram into her arms, devour her lips and take her right there in the parking lot I finally saw her in.

But Aiden, curse him, had ordered me to avoid direct contact and report back to him immediately if I were to find her.

A bad taste found it's way into my mouth as I remembered what happened next.

I got up, refusing to think about it and started to strip as I made way to my once passion filled bed.

I smiled once again as I looked at the mountain of velvet pillows. She had a way of finding a use for each and every one when it came time to sleep. It made it almost impossible to embrace her at night.

Slipping beneath them I felt the soft silk caress my entire body. I shivered, imagining the feeling to be her soft fingers tracing my frame, the way she did when I was to make love to her.

My twitching member and my tired mind took over as I remembered her smooth skin. The way her feminine curves felt beneath me. How her ripe breasts would move as she straddled me.

I groaned as my first erection in so many years made an appearance. Stroking myself softly I wispered her name and called her with the entirety of myself. My yearning growing with every second.

Oh how she was so close, closer than she has been to me in so long, and yet, at so far away.

"Come to me, my love. My Gratia." I murmured, determined to never fall asleep without her ever again.

------------------

Authors Note:

Hey guys! So there you go! This is Zeph's Point of View, and even though I didn't want to give up too much info I really wanted to give you a glimpse of what happens in the Angel of Lust's head. Please don't forget to vote and comment all your thoughts. I will do my best to answer all of them! The more votes the faster I publish new chapters!

-V