Reunited

Eight year, the final year. Hermione smiled to her self, it was going to be the best year of Hogwarts because for once Voldemort would not intervene this year. Over the summer Harry Potter had killed him and brought peace to the wizarding world. It was all over,the reign of the Dark Lord was over. Many people changed during the war, people who we thought were good were evil, people who we thought were evil were good like Draco Malfoy who shocked the world by siding with Harry and feeding information to Dumbledore and the Order.

Hermione's Prov:
I was standing near the blood red steaming Hoqwarts Express waiting for Ginny, Harry, and Ron. I looked around and thought this is gonna be the last time i will riding this train. I spotted Neville, luna, Dean and Seasums.

"Hi guys," I say as i approch them.

"Hermione!" They say in reunion as they each give me a hug.

We then had the guys telling me and Luna about qudditch until Neville asked for luna and they went out of earshot to talk about. From where i was standing it looked like they were arguing kn somethink. I was pulled from thoughts when i heard someone scream my name.

"HERMIONE!" I turned to find Harry and Ron.

I ran to them and embraced Harry into a bone crashing hug.

"Now i know where i stand," i hear Ron saying in joking tone. And leave Harry to hug Ron.

"Hey guys, where's Ginny?" I asked looking around.

"She will come she decided she doesn't like her make up," Harry said

"Women these days" I hear Ron mumble.

"What was that Ron?" I asked eyeing him.

I saw him blush "Nothing".

"Hermione!" A hight voice called.

I turned to see Ginny Potter heading us. Harry proposed to Ginny just a week before.

"Ginny!" I said as i vave her the hug i gave the boys.

"How are yo-" I was inrerupted by Harry.

"Okay guys, lets get a compartment an then you guys can chat" Harry said

I rolled my eyes and we entered the train in search of a compartment. We finally found a empty one and we sat. Boys talked about quidditch while me Ginny were talking about are holidays.

"So, how come Dumbledore didn't appoint any heads this year?" Harry asked.

"I just got a letter saying there will be no heads this year and if there was i would have been the head girl" I told them.

"This is weird, there's always a head girl and boy" Ginny said shocked.

"Maybe there is something else going on" Harry replied relaxing in his seat, Ginny leaning on his shoulders.

"Yeah, maybe"