Our Room

Hermione's Prov:
Everyone was following Professor McGonagall in utter silence. So much for normal year i thought. I tried to keep my distance from Malfoy.

After we reach their was a big portrait with all the Hogwarts founders Gordric and Salazar were playing Wizarding Chess. Professer McGonagall cleared her throat.

"Oh, sorry didn't see you their professor," Godric said.

"That's quit alright, i have brought the students and now i am leaving" she turned to us "i will leave you to decide the password, breakfast will be in your rooms shortly and for the rest of the day you have a free, good luck with your partners." She said as she went back to the Great Hall.

"So, whats the password?" Harry said turning to us.

"How about Slytherin!" Blaise asked

"NO" Everyone shouted except Malfoy. That was weird.

"How about Garden Tiney Itching Nympholos?" Luna asked.

"Luna, it's too long," Ginny said

"And crazy" Ron muttered under his breath

"How about unity?" Harry suggested

"Unity?" Draco nodded "at least Weasel won't have any problem remembering it"

"Password is unity" Harry said to the founders once everyone agreed

We entered through the portrait hole. It was huge the common room it self had four three seater sofas all white, a neutral color. The floors were off wood like everybody else. There were book shelves, desks, lamps with white lampshades, huge fluffy white rug in front of the fire place and a beautiful chandelier hanging in the middle giving a bright light. On either side of the common room were two stair cases.

I turned and decided to go on the left. The door on the left had the  engraving 'THE WEASLYES' and the door on the right read the 'THE POTTERS'. Then i went to the stair case on the right. The one on left had the engraving 'THE ZABINIS' and on the the right read the 'THE MALFOYS'

Each door was brown like all the furniture in the common room. Malfoy silently walked passed in our room. The walls were colorless and everything else was the same. There were two twin beds in the room and either side of the beds were lamps identical to the ones downstairs. There was two wardrobes, a dressing table and one chest of drawers with a vase of yellow tulips. There was card laying on the dressing table.

"We can change the color of our room" I told Malfoy, he nodded

"Any color Granger as long it is not pink or yellow"

"What about this?" I said as waved my wand and the room was a purple blue color

"Nice choice," He said a d waved his wand, the carpet and was white and the furniture.

"Great" I said as i walked towards the beds.

"Which bed would you like?" I asked

" The blue one" he said and sat down on the foot of the bed.

"Guys, come down we are going to play a game" we heard Ginny shout. We looked at each other

"We can't escape her can we?" Malfoy asked

"Nope" I replied as we walked towards the door

Suddenly he took hold of my hand. But for some reason i din't protest i felt safe with him around Hermione what are you thinking.I turned to look in his storm gray eyes.

"I am sorry...Hermione. For the way i treated you for the past years. I was told not to like anyone except for my blood. I hope you understand and forgive me...Please?" he said and i looked in his eyes he really meant it

"I understan-" I cut him of and spoke

"I understand and i forgive you... Draco" I say and wrap my hands around his waist and hug him.

Draco's Prov:
I had to built my courage and tell her make it up to her. How long will i be able to keep up the bad boy role. I grabbed her hand before she could leave and she turned to look at me 

"I am sorry...Hermione. For the way i treated you for the past years. I was told not to like anyone but my blood. I hope you understand and forgive me...Please?" I asked her and i could tell she was debating on what do.

"I understan-" Before i could finish Hermione spoke

"I understand and i forgive you" she said as she smiled. What she did next shocked me, i was hugging Hermione Granger. I recovered from my shock and wrapped hands around her as well.

"Draco, Hermione come down this instant!" Ginny yelled.

"We better go" I whispered in her ear. She nodded as we pulled away.

"Friends?" she asked with smile. I smiled but i side my heart was doing summer salts.

"Friends" i locked my hand with hers and shake it.

"GUYS" Ginny yelled

Me and Hermione jumped and ran downstairs. They were playing some muggle game we joined them. We had some butter-beer and everyone was laughing or people like Ron who was staring at Hermione for some reason i felt jealous.

Maybe we both can workout after all.