Birthday Tragedy

Bellatrix's Prov:
Ugh...That for nothing blood traitor. I knew he will get caught somehow and the escaping in human form didn't work either. Good i have back up plan, good thing i am and animagus (sorry i don't know the spelling) so i can escape in my cat form.

Good thing is the mudblood likes cats. Ugh...the mudblood will be touching me. Things i do for this family...

Hermione's Prov:
I woke up to the morning sun, i turned so i could see Draco. I couldn't tell if he was awake or not but he looked so peaceful. I was staring at him.

"Your staring" i heard him say , as i blush. So he is wake i thought

"I am not staring. I am gazing, it's beautiful," i reply smiling

"It's creepy" he says and we laugh.

I stand up and go to the bath room. I take a nice bath, brush my hair and teeth and go to raid my closet for something to wear.

"Finally" i hear Draco say as he runs in the bathroom. I chuckle

So i found a black and white striped shirt with a cream colour skirt but not the slutty type skirt. I had black knee stockings and cream boots with heels. I left my hair open and put on a heart necklace.

By the time i was done Draco was back. He changed into a royal blue check shirt and white pants. We left the room together.

"You look beautiful," he whispers as we descend down the stairs, i blush a little

"Thx, you don't look bad yourself," i say and he smiles.

In the living room, we waited some more and we head downstairs to the Great Hall. As there are no houses anymore for the 7th years we all were sitting together talking.

"So, i heard from Ginny your birthday is coming up," Draco says as he takes a sip of his pumpkin juice

"Oh, yeah it's tomorrow," i say and continue eating my pie

"Good, we can keep a party" he says

"That will be amazing" i hear Lavender and Ginny say

"No, guys i don't want a party just you know, a little low," i say

"No way" all three basically shout

"So anyone decided on any wedding dates," Lavender asked

"Yeah, me and Harry are getting married December 15th" Ginny said

"Me and Luna are getting married in January 25th," Blaize said

"Oh," Lavender said

"What about you and Ron,"

"We are getting married in starting of February,"

"Guys classes start at ten," i say as we stand and leave.

After that we head to our classes. I head to transfigurations with Harry,Blaize and Draco while others either have potions or free period.

As always i didn't need to attend the classes but anyway i had too. I was coming back when i saw a fluffy black cat. Sitting on one of the pillars. The cat looked like it need shelter and food.

"Hi, there," i waved to the cat.

"Come on, lets get you cleaned up and fed," i say as i reach to pick her up and she purred

I have always been nice with animals, even the wizarding ones. I took her back to the common room. When I went inside and cleaned the cat in the bathroom, summoned cat food a bed and other things for the cat. After she ate she went to her bed in the corner and went to sleep. The door opened revealing Draco.