Misconception

Ron's Prov:
I have had enough with Hermione and the git. O have a brilliant plan. I would use the polyjuice potion to turn into Draco and trick Hermione and then turn into Hermione and trick Draco.

They wont know what hit them. If i can't have her no one will .....

Hermione's Prov:
I woke up with a hand one my waist. I tensed but calmed when the memories of morning came back. Draco....

"Hey, your up" He said and kissed my forehead

"Hey" i say and turn to face him

"How long have we been asleep?" I ask rubbing my forehead

"Me an hour you two hours" he said smiling  

"God, i slept through potions?" I ask and he just nodded

Then we heard yelling from downstairs. It was Lavender and Ron. I am not suprized with Ron

"Let's go and join the drama then we can gp for lunch" he says

I jump of the bed and go to bathroom, brush mg teeth and hair. I put on light blue summer dress and walk down with him. We ran into Blaize and Luna on the way and went together. By the time we were down the fight had calmed a bit. Basically as all ways Ron was being a arse.

"Let's just go to lunch" Lavender says as she storms out and everyone follows her

We went to the Great Hall and had our lunch as usuall it was tasted amazing. After we were full we parted ways. I had transfigration with Luna. Blaize and Ginny  had Divination and Draco, Harry and lavender had Ancient Runes. We all went to our classes. 

The class went a little boring because i had learned most of it. I was coming back and i heard kissing and moaning noises. I followed the sounds and when i saw who it was o froze. Dravo was their making out with a Slytherin. I didn't stand there anymore and ran for our dorms.

I bumped into Blaize and saw my breakdown. He pulled me into a hug. I stayed like that for some time but i was still sobbing.

"What happened sis?" He asked worried

"D-Draco he was k-kissing some s-slythrin," i reply and cry more.

Before i knew it blackness took over, and my legs gave out, i waited to hit the hard ground but that never came, instead Blaize was carrying me bridal style back. I blacked out.

...........................................................

I woke up in mine and Draco's room. I was about sit up when a strong arm laid me back down. I looked and it was Blaize

"How are you feeling?" He asked me and handed a glass of water

I drank the water and gave him back the glass, my head hurts thats all

"I am fine, just a headache," i reply with a smile

"Thanks" i say

"For what?" Hs asks

"For bringing me here, if you weren't their i would still be lying on the cold floor passed out or crying" I say and hug him

" your my little sister, it's my job to keep you safe" he says and kisses my forehead.

It was nice to have a big brother who cared.

Draco's Prov:
I was walking back to the dorms with Harry and then we parted ways. Then i heard a moan and kissing sounds. It was coming from the side i was walking. I followed the noises i found my fiancée kissing someone else. I didn't say anything just left.