Sudden Call

Hermione's Prov:
I woke up from my wonderful sleep when i heard someone screaming my name. I took the covers off of my self and came face to face with Ginny.

"Merlin's, Ginny it's 6:30 who wakes the whole common room this early?" I asked her

"She does, really darling! Hermione is right why did you?" Harry asked as he was rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

"Because, today we will know who are partners are. Aren't you guys nervous? I wish i get Harry" Ginny says as Harry puts an arm around her.

We all nodd, i guess everyone will be nervous considering Ginny and Harry are already engaged. Just then an owl arrived with a letter tapping on the window. Harry went to open the window. When he did the owl came in and droped the letter and went. Harry started to read the letter aloud.

Dear Students,
                         I would like to call all sixth and seventh early to the Great Hall early because your partners letters are here from the Ministry like you to come early so you wouldn 't miss your first periods. School robes aren't required anymore

Who ever from the Griffindor Common Room has got this  letter please inform the others and bring everyone down by 7:00am.
               Thank You

On The Behalf Of The Headmaster.

Professer Mcgonagall

After Harry was done some people whent to wake up others and some went to get ready for the day. As we didn't have to were school i went to my closet to look for something to wear. I found a blue and white striped off the shoulder style crop top, grey knickers and the famous muggle Adidas shoes.

  I took the clothes and went into the bathroom

  I took the clothes and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, dried my hair and put my clothes on. I used my wand to put my hair into a one sided fish tale. For my make up i wanted it simple so i just put maskara and pink lip gloss.
I came out to a d saw some girls in a short dresses and some went simple like me.

I went down to the common room and spotted Harry and Ron.

"Where is Ginny?" I ask Harry

"Do we need to tell you?" He replies

Oh... Her makeup she always changes like a ten times and of it doesn't suit she will keep going.

"Ginny we are getting late," Harry shouts

"I am here,sorry," Ginny says with a smile.

"Finally" Ron says heading towards the door. We all follow him.when we reach the Great Hall the dorrs open and we go inside. The tables have been replaced by about a hundred two-seater couchs. Me and Ginny took one at tbe second row and on are left are Harry and Ron and on our right were Dean and Seamus.

Draco's Prov:
Why does Professor wake us up so early, seriously. But the only part i like was we didn't have to put our robes so i checked my messy closet trying to find something.Why doesn't hogwarts have elevs to this?
After looking i found a buttoned light blue shirt, black pants with a jacket.

I put the clothes on and brush my hair and wait for Blaise and Pansy

I put the clothes on and brush my hair and wait for Blaise and Pansy. After they arrive we head towards the Great Hall.

"Guys were is our table?" Blaise asks

"Don't know, lets find out!" Pansy replies dragging us towards the third row.

We sit in two's unfortunately I am left with Pansy who goes on blabbering about some third year. In front of us the seat is empty for now until Granger and Weasellete come and sit infront of us.

Granger is looking stunning. Her hair are braided in a fish  tale and her off the shoulder crop top an-DRACO foucus she is way out of your league plus Father will never approve of her and i don't care about her ... Or do i?