Secret Of The Malfoy Tomb

Blaize's Prov:
I couldn't believe my sister just got kidnapped by a cold blooded killer. After she was abducted we ran to the headmaster's office. To our luck he was right outside our common room just a little further.

"HEADMASTER" we all shout at the same time.

"Yes, Mr.Malfoy and group?" He asks

"Headmaster it's Hermione, Bellatrix took her," Luna said

"What!" He says and gestures to follow him.

We follow him first to Snape's office then to McGonagall's. After telling them all our story Dumbledore ordered them to secure the castle, and told students to stay in their dorms until further notice.

"But, headmaster Hermione?" Draco asks

"I will try all in my power to find Ms.Zabini, Mr.Malfoy," he replies

We all go to our dorms only to find a note on the inside. Draco took out and read it.

"WHAT??" he kinda shouts

Draco's Prov:
I miss Hermione so much, i didn't know i loved her until now, when i can't feel her presence. We came back to our dorms when we found a note inside, i volunteered to read it. It said...

Dear Nephew,
If you want to see precious mudblood again, come and find her. You have three days until i kill her. Good Luck
B.L

"WHAT??" i shouted in disbelief

"What's wrong mate?" Blaize asks me i don't answer i just hand him the piece of parchment

After reading the letter he swear under his breath. Then i show the letter to everyone else. We planned and agreed that we need to come up with a plan and fast, and we did.

"Guys, we all will stay at my house for this search, okay with everyone?" I asked and they nodded.

"Okay, get packing we leave in a bit," i say as we separate ways to pack.

Hermione's birthday was not supposed to end like this. She was supposed to be happy. Instead something much worse happened.

"Guys ready?" I asked and they nodded

Everyone was holding on to each other and we apparated to the Manner. When we were at the Manner, we kept our suit cases and everyone was moved about what had happened. I kept thinking what would happen if we don't find her in three days. Everyone was pacing here and there and no one noticed till my mother came downstairs.

"Draco," My mother as she came to hug me and the supriseingly others.

"Children, why are you all looking so tense and scared?" My mother asked

We didn't answer anything, we were just too busy thinking the same thing what if we are late. I look back at mother who is making a headcount.

"Draco dear, where is Hermione?" She asked and we all stared at each other.

"Do you mind not pacing here and there and tell what is going on,? "