Back To Hogwarts

Hermione's Prov:
When we we're back, we kept the bags in their places and rushed the Headmaster, to tell him that I was back. I also wanted to tell my parents but Blaize said that they might here in the castle with Dumbldore and Mcgonnagal. When we reached the gargoile we said the password and waited for the spiral staircase to apper.

We all we're one behind the other running up the stairs. When I reached to the I could hear sobbing noises. I went a little further and saw my mother, father, Dumedore and Mcgonngal. I ran to my parents.

"Mum, dad" I shouted as I called out

"Hermione?" I heard my mum say as she turned around

I ran into my mother's and father's arms, Blaize joined. I so was happy to finally see them again. It was like a happy family reunion. Then Dumbledore cleared his throat.

"Ms Zabini, it's nice to have you back, " He said

"Thx Headmaster, " I say

"Now, do you care to tell me Mr. Malfoy, why you lot went out side the school without permission and knowing that the highest death eater was roaming around? " Mcgonngal asked

"We're sorry professer, but I couldn't stay here going on with a normal day, not knowing what state she has been in, " Draco replied looking at me

"We couldn't stay here either professor, " Harry said

"Very, well, " she said nodding her head "you all are free for tomorrow except you have a different life skill class in afternoon, "

"Thank you professor we'll be there, " and with that we left.

I hugged goodbye to my parents, and went to the common room with everyone else. When we reached we just went to our rooms and lay down after saying bye to each other. I didn't bother to change I was so tired neither did Draco.

We woke up around 7pm, we only had an hour before dinner and me Draco started waking everyone else. When we went to Ron's and Lavender's room he was already waiting for dinner.

"Finally, " he said jumping of the bed waking Lavender.

Once we all were up we went to the great hall. The smell of the food smelled delicious and as always it was amazing.

"So who's wedding is coming up first? " Ron asked taking a sip of his pumpkin juice

"Ours," Harry and Ginny replied in union

"Next is ours," Blaize said taking Luna's hand

"Then is ours," Lavender said smiling at Ron

"Lastly is ours, " Draco said winking at me leaving me light pink

"Hey, girls" Ginny said finishing her last bite of pie "mom sent a letter to meet our mother's tomorrow for reason in Deigon Alley, "

"Only girls? " Ron asked

"Yeah, " Ginny replies.

"Fine we will go, " Luna said

After finishing dinner, we went back to our common room. I changed into my pyjams and went to bed.

"Draco, why did you risk your life for me?" I asked him

"I love you hermione, and i mean that. I might have been with other girls byt never told them 'i love you' not even one, but you, " he said  "I would never let anyone hurt you"

He then filled the space and his lips met mine. Heat rushed through as our kiss deepened. He then moved to my neck, trailing kisses down my neck, that's when I tensed up and he noticed.

"Sorry, I-i am n-not ready, " I say stuttering

"Shsh" he said, tugging a hair behind my ear "I know, I would go far if you don't want, I can wait. I would never hurt you, "

"I love you, " I say and hugged him

"I love you too, " he says and takes me in his arms.

And with that I fell asleep in his arms.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I woke up with the love of my life sleeping beside me. I tried to remember what happened last night and when I did, blushed on the memory. Careful not to wake him up I took my clothes and went inside the bathroom. After the potions that we're given to me back at the hospital my bruises we're gone, and scratches we're still fading.

I went in the bath tub and had a wonderful warm shower. After drying myself, I put on my dress which was a light peach colour, for make up I just put a little maskara and a little blushon. With the help of my wand I made my hair tips into soft tight curls. When I was satisfied I went back to the bedroom.

Only to find Draco shirtless. Which I won't recommend any girl to see him like that of she wants her virginity not to be taken. I couldn't get my self to stop staring at his well build stoch with such toned muscles. I got over it when I found him smirking at me.

"You like it? " he asked as he smirked more

I blushed crimson and left the bedroom. When I saw that everyone was ready I called Draco and went for breakfast. When we we're done Professor Mcgonnagal told that all sixth and seventh years should stay behind for something important.

"As you all know, some wedding dates are coming soon, so we planned a shopping trip for girls" she said as girls squeal in delight "and for boys they will be staying here for something more important, girls your mothers will be waiting at Diegon Alley, have fun"

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Hey,guys
They are all finally getting married. Find out more on the ndxt chapter. I have a lot of free time, so the chapters would come quickly. I hope you enjoy.

Comment.  Like.   Vote

Thx