The Half and Half Hero

Character introduction: Sakuya Kushiro
A news reporter, and head of the media press.

Note: Hihi sorry for the introduction of OCs into the Villain!deku fan fiction, I was trying to find the name of the reporter in the anime and kinda failed, so sorry! :(

"Midoriya-kun! Midoriya-kun!" A blaring, shrilly voice echoed across the office, jolting Midoriya out of his focused state of mind.

He turned to see a frenzied Sakuya-san panting at him.

"We've got another report! A villain was spotted down at Hosu City, they've been wrecking havoc since half an hour ago, we need to go there to report the news!"

"Yes but... I'm not done picking out the photos for tomorrow's newspapers, Sakuya-san."

"As my personal cameraman, I order you to come now, do as you're told, newbie." Sakuya-san screeched.

Oh for the love of All Might, shut up.

"All right all right," grabbing the huge camera and camera tripod beside me, I rushed off towards the helicopter. "Let's go."

I wonder which beloved hero is helping the town now. I'll be watchful for any annoying freaks whom dub themselves hero.

And fail to perform.

The smell of burning cinders and embers caressed Midoriya's nose as the helicopter whirled towards the bustling Hosu City.
Surprisingly he found comfort in such noises emanating from the city. The cars cacophony of horns, people's daily buzz, maybe it was just the sound or normality that soothed him occasionally.
He then noticed the widespread commotion spreading around  the middle of the city, smoke billowing out of the buildings... and in the center of it all

Noumu.

Midoriya cocked his head

Noumu? Why would he be here?

Tomura didn't tell me he had any plans today.

"What is that I sense, Midoriya-kun?" Midoriya whipped around to see Sakuya-san looking at him in the eye.

"I felt confusion coming from you, Midoriya-kun"

"Oh... isn't it normal to feel confused? Sakuya-san?"

"Hmm... I suppose so, but I didn't sense any fear nor shock though, it was just... confusion."

Damn you and your quirk, Sakuya Kushiro.

Midoriya laughed, glancing at Sakuya-san, whom was watching him with sharp, steady eyes, as if she was a hawk and he was her next prey.

"Sorry Sakuya-san, I suppose it's because of the high vantage point, that monster can't possibly get to us, so I don't feel shocked nor afraid."

Midoriya pulled his lips into a gentle smile. Sakuya-san merely huffed, much to his relief.

Damn, that was too close, her quirk along with her detective personality makes her both an excellent reporter, but also a really intelligent woman. I'd better be careful.

Midoriya didn't appreciate Sakuya-san's presence nor her company, ticking her off as a snob with a bossy personality.

The epitome of disgust, urgh.

"Midoriya-kun, we're filming now."

"Got it."

Angling the camera towards her, she began her news broadcast. Indicating Midoriya occasionally to turn the camera towards the scene of commotion.

"Oh look who has arrived, it's Endeavor!" She suddenly exclaims.

Midoriya turned the camera towards the scene, where a flaming red guy stood, burning the noumu with his flames'

Endeavor huh...

It was then Midoriya noticed another boy standing beside the flaming Endeavor.

He was shorter and leaner than Endeavor , with short tousled hair split into red and white, one eye icy blue, the other one, ash brown. Heterochromia? He moved with efficiency, maneuvering on ice.

He seemed really familiar somehow...

Midoriya raised his eyebrows.

Oh? So that's the boy that recently graduated from Yuuei... and the son of Endeavor.

...Todoroki Shoto