Phase One : Part 2

Todoroki didn't look happy when he saw Midoriya either, judging from the way his eyelids subtly twitched.

Midoriya then noticed the reason why, after noticing the name tag on the desk next to him.

Shoto Todoroki

Crap.

Todoroki then proceeded to sit next to Midoriya, acting as if nothing happened. His aloof attitude annoyed Midoriya to an extent.

"Todoroki-san, if you're annoyed with me, you could gladly tell me to move aside." Midoriya said, earning himself a glare from Todoroki. Midoriya smiled. Sitting beside him was more fun than he thought.

The meeting began after awhile, with Endeavor's ramblings and Sakuya's incessant questioning. Midoriya just barely managed to keep up.

"So the plan for now is to have the media press work under Endeavor's name..." Midoriya mumbled, taking down notes...

Not noticing the occasional glances from Todoroki.

"We are also glad to announce that we have secured a noumu from the Hosu City attack."

Midoriya's head shot up, so abruptly that it hurt.

"Our main goal is to extract current information from the noumu via communication and lab reports." Endeavor claims.

Midoriya smiled

Stupid people. Noumu doesn't react to anyone it doesn't know, it only reacts to its masters.

But still, it wouldn't be a great thing to have a noumu under the pro heroes custody, I'll have to find someway to free it back to Tomura. He hates being separated from his little minions, after all.

The meeting ended soon after Endeavor reported about the noumu being under his custody.

The media were given places in Endeavor's office to work, thus, Midoriya gained access to the floor plans of the office premises. It honestly felt like they were an official Pro hero agency.

Just that one of them was a villain in disguise.

Sitting on his new work table in Endeavor's office. Midoriya tried to calm himself down from what just happened in the meeting room.

When everyone had left, Todoroki came up to him, putting his face really close to Midoriya's ear.

"You may have fooled Sakuya-san, the entire Media press, and maybe even my father, but not me."

And with that, Todoroki walked away.

Does he know? He can't possibly know.

The next day Endeavor and Todoroki brought the media to visit the noumu. It was chained and bundled up.

Poor noumu.

"We have tried to speak with the noumu, but it does not seem to react to anything..." Todoroki mentioned.

"... As if it were dead" Midoriya mumbled.

"Sakuya-san, would you try using your quirk to determine its emotions?"

"I have but... it doesn't have any" Sakuya's puzzled voice rose.

They were wasting their time, as well as Midoriya's. He couldn't stand their confusion. It was annoying.

"Todoroki-san, let me in." Midoriya didn't know what came over him. He just wanted this to be over and done with so that he could plot on how to free the noumu.

Todoroki looked at him, he seemed like he didn't trust him, neither did the rest.

Am I really that lowly to you all.

That, I despise.

Without waiting for their response. Midoriya walked into the room with the noumu, as well as everyone else, he could feel rumbles of disapproval and the scrutiny of everyone's gaze on him.

He didn't falter in his steps though, reaching the bundled up noumu in no time.

Despite protests of the noumu being dangerous and allowing such a meek boy to get close is simply unacceptable. Midoriya knew noumu wouldn't attack him.

After all, he did spend time with the noumu and Tomura.

He touched Noumu, and felt the noumu's eyes shift to meet his, Midoriya could hear everyone's gasp at the first reaction that the noumu gave out.

Then, lowering his voice just so the noumu could hear. Midoriya whispered

"Remember me?"

He saw recognition flash in the noumu's lifeless eyes, it felt satisfying. Before the noumu went back to its lifeless form.

Midoriya turned around, seeing many emotions flicker through everyone's eyes, disbelief, shock, anger. Midoriya saw it all, and yet, he didn't feel anything. Until he met Todoroki's sharpened gaze of pure suspicion.

Curving his lips to a gentle smile, Midoriya walked out of the room, leaving everyone in the lurch. The silence was immediately broken by loud caterwauling when everyone immediately realized that Midoriya Izuku, the so-thought weak boy, accomplished something they couldn't.

Finally, he was recognized. But it was too late.

A/N :Hey~~ The story is finally getting some development, if there's anything y'all wish to see, or any characters y'all wish to see appear in the story, just drop a comment! >~< I'll try to make it happen!!