Foreboding Musings of an Actor

A/N:
Date 12-11-17

Hey everyone! So if you want information on this story, the how and when I started writing it, I put all of that on my announcement in my random book, "Basically My Online Diary"

But before I go on, I do need to give credit to the amazing person who made the cover, stiles24stilinskiXD

I hope you enjoy this new story! Tell me what you think and I'll update sooner :P

Also, comment whatever thoughts you have while reading! That's definitely what I do when I read stories on Wattpad XD

Word Count: 2299

-----

Chapter 1: Forboding Musings of an Actor

"Yeah, I said I can't find her." I say to Derek through the phone, thoroughly annoyed to be wasting my time looking for a nurse when I'm supposed to be playing first line at the lacrosse game with Scott.

"Look, ask for Jennifer. She's been looking after my uncle." Derek tells me, being nice for once.

I turn the corner to where I remember Peter Hale's room is located, only to find it empty. "Yeah, well he's not here either."

"What?" Derek exclaims like I've got it all wrong.

"He's not here. He's gone, Derek." I repeat into the phone.

There's a long pause before Derek answers in a rush. "Stiles, get out of there right now! It's him, he's the Alpha! Get out!" A look of pure terror crosses over my face as I lower the phone and turn away from the doorway.

Peter Hale, who's fully conscious and definitely not in a coma like state, stands just a few feet away from me. "You must be Stiles."

I back up before spinning on my heel to run, only to stop suddenly when I see Peter's nurse blocking the way. "What are you doing here? Visiting hours are over." She says ominously.

I stumble back one step, my jaw dropping as the puzzle pieces click together in my mind. "You-" I point at the nurse, then turn to Peter, who is still at the end of the hall. "And him-"

I glance towards the nurse again, rambling incomplete sentences in dumbfoundment. "You're the one who... Oh, and he's the..." I shut up then as I realize my doomed fate, shifting to face Peter again. "Oh my god, I'm gonna die."

~*~

"Cut!" The director for this episode, Tim Andrew, calls out to everyone on set. "That's a wrap! You all can change and go home. Don't forget to check your schedules for tomorrow." Tim reminds everyone as we begin to go our separate ways.

As I walk away to change into my normal clothes, Tim stops me with a grin on his face. "Hey, Dylan! Are you excited for tomorrow?"

I smile in return, glad that the cast and crew have all become friends throughout this first season of Teen Wolf. It's like we're all a family. "What's tomorrow?"

"The big scene you've been waiting for, when Peter offers you the bite!" Tim replies as we slowly make our way across the room towards the exit.

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely excited. But I also can't help but wonder how great it would be if Stiles did get turned into a werewolf." I muse over the subject, not for the first time.