The Special Case

A/N:
Released on July 21, 2018

I love the pic above of Holland, it perfectly captures how I imagined her saying those words.

And I love how easy it is to find a pic for a quote from this book bc I can just find something from Teen Wolf that will work, since Dylan O'Brien and Holland Roden are obviously both in the show.

I love fanfics. I can't do that kind of stuff (the pic and quote thing) for my original stories :(

And honestly it took a long time to get those words placed perfectly how I wanted them, then the app kept changing the word positioning when I saved it. So I just had to take a screenshot and crop the pic to make it right. Ugh :/

On to a more serious matter... Writing for the past few weeks has been strange because I've been doing it all on Google Docs on my computer.

I always thought that it would be strange type chapters on my laptop instead of on my phone, but I actually like it.

The weird thing is that the paragraphs look so different on my phone while I edit the chapters.

While typing, I accidentally make paragraphs longer than normal (I fix that while editing as best as I can, but I'm sure you've noticed)

This chapter does have long paragraphs bc there's a lot of explaining to do... you'll understand when you read it.

But the paragraphs looked small on my laptop. I get that it's bc my laptop screen is way bigger than on my phone, but it's still strange seeing the paragraphs change.

I know I'm weird.

Also, I haven't started ch19 of this book yet. I know I still have a week, but I always start chapters early now.

Like this chapter was done a week ago, but I've waited to update bc I want to stay on schedule and I like to be ahead so I don't get stressed about updating on time.

*Sorry for keeping the chapter to myself. This is just how it has to be done :/

Anyway, instead of starting ch19 of this book, I wrote this Wednesday's chapter, played Sims 4, did laundry, and watched The Amazing Spider-Man movies.

(My favorite is Spider-man Homecoming, bc duh Tom Holland is amazing and the storyline couldn't be better)

Okay, now you can move on to the chapter! And if you skipped my rambling, I guess that's fine too XD

I just love Spider-Man...

Word Count: 2541

-----

Chapter 18: The Special Case

"I know this is a lot to handle. I'm sorry I had to drag you into this mess. But I'll make sure Phil leaves you alone so that you can adjust." I promise, wishing to ease Holland's mind.

"What do you mean? Is he coming after me?" Holland exclaims, glancing around as if he'll jump out of hiding to attack us.

"No! Phil is just... kind of pushy. After he turned me, he popped up everywhere I went, wanting to talk to me about the supernatural and what was going on. He wanted me to join his pack." I rehash my experience, not wanting to go over the details.