'A first Blood Rush'

No one's POV.

Boots echoed through the large room, having a big glass table with several big chairs with generals or leaders sitting in each one.

Speak of the devil, was one feared of all.

Some even believed his ancestor was Hitler. Which it was not.

Tord, Auddersson.

At least 22 years old. He lead his army when he was only 15, with the help of his fathers, which are his best trusted soldiers, Pau and Pat. Tord sat down at the big table, heaving a sigh, before appreaciating the moment.

Oh, yeah, Tord was going to take some men and women out of parts of America and make them his soldiers.

After all, 600 soldiers isn't enough to be strong to hold the world in your palms.
As what seemed to be Purple Leader, taking out a map.

He slid it over to Red Leader, aka, Tord, which Tord raised a brow. He took the map and with the help of Crimson Leader, a pen rolled over to him.

" Så får du den delen av hvilken del jeg ønsker?" Tord, spoke in his deep voice. When he was 15, he didn't pass puberty yet though, but the deep voice he had now had took a turn and when you hear it, you have no doubt you'll get shivers down your spine.

{ So, you'll get the portion of whichever part I desire? }

Two leaders, Yellow and Cyan, exchanged looks. Cyan stepped up to ask.

" Ja, hvorfor sier du det?" Cyan asked.

{ Yes, why do you say so? }

Tord took out his cigar, Pau lighting it up, and Tord taking a puff, said with a stern voice.

" Fordi ... hvis jeg ikke får det jeg vil ha, vil min barnslige klynk bli presset inn i en kule ... og med en børste av vold."

{ Because... if I don't get what I want... my childish whining will be squeezed into one bullet... and with a brush of violence. }

As the leaders heard this, their faces turned white as sheet, as death was the consequence.

As Purple asked for Red to go on, Red used the pen to circle parts near the 13 large state. But he circled some other parts too.

He wanted alot to get to his dream.

( le teemskip to leaderz stealing ppl )

" Edd, I'm scared, why are these bad men counting out people and sending them into big scary planes?" Matt hid behind Edd shaking.

" I don't know," Edd hugged Matt, trying to keep him safe.

" Probably because of that Red Army reign, ever since Red Army took America, they have milking populations. Much killed by the Red Leader. But, why England?" Tom raised a brow as 3 big men in special uniforms walked sternly.

As two leaders talked when they passed the gang of Purple, Green and Blue, the leader in front of them scolded.

" Hey! What are you waiting for? Tord the whiny child he is, isn't patient, we only have 3 days, and that is not enough!" As the leader at front shouted at the two.

The two leaders dragged the bigger leader outside a building, and discussed.

" If we get that trio, maybe Tord can give us brownie points!" The female leader squealed.

" What is this boohockery?" The big leader asked. The male leader, likely to stutter reasoned.

" Well, Red used to be friends with them. But you know the robot incident?" The male leader fiddled with his fingers.

" Chooss them, we are getting those brownie points wether it's useless or nah," the big leader pointed at the three.

" Edd... I'm scared. Also why is Todd the name so familiar...? Todd... Todd..." Matt panicked but rubbed his formidable chin as the gang was to board a red special jet.

Perfectly filled with few people which might be worthy with Tord. As the gang was pushed into the jet, the female leader tapped on the ceiling, " Gotowy do drogi, Pat!".

{ Ready to go, Pat! }

A man's voice of response was heard as the doors closed and the air vehicle started to rumble, feeling slight movement, the engine started.

Then, radio turned on.

" Okay, you red plane dinguses, ahead's clear, we'll inform if you are doomed to crash this hunk-a-beauty," a joking voice came through.

" Copy that and not funny, Larry," a dutch voice rang in the cockpit.

The jet started to move, Matt, being the idiot he is, looked out the window to see people directing the 'red plane dinguses' to move and take off.

Much more small jerks were made and the jet flew off. The noise was unbearable and some in the seating area covered their ears.

( le timeskip )

" Okay, Clever and Clover, is it clear?" Pat tuned in the radio to see if the landing would be smooth, or straight up crash into smitherines.

" Clear, landing strip is near, ya got 600 ft left," Clover's voice rang through the speakers.

" Doesn't seem near," Pau growled.

" Hey mister, learnt math in school? Yeah, I thought so," Clever backed up her sister.

And... touchdown.

Well the engine blew up but no biggie.

As the soon to be soldiers got out of the jet, the scenery amazed them. Well, I don't even know if you want to call it a scenery, more likely the lobby from hell.

Similar to Hitler shit.

Gunshots fired as soldiers trained their abilities of guns. There was a wide range of guns. As soldiers may tend to find their favourite gun or weapon, and they can be deadly once in battle.

Such as a musket, blunderbuss, assault-rifle and even bombs.

Crimson Leader's favourite gun was the M249, filled with 100 bullets and wanting a fast rate of fire, she became Red's best friend quickly. Though she did build a scythe and that was her number one.

Anywho, the gang wandered aimlessly, before called in a huddle by Pau. As the new recruits were lead to a office, the moment Tom saw the face of who was the Red Leader, he froze. His posture up straight, but he wasn't listening.

He realised that Tord had finished his speech, and Tom snapped out of Lala Land and went to go to Edd and Matt.

But he was put in hault.

" Jehovah,"

" Commie,"

For some reason, when Tord heard this, he had nostalgia. It was cute when Tom tried to fight with Tord.

Tord's cheek warmed up, and he grinned

---

Well, hello there old kitten. But really though, the internet was down.

Anyways, the chapter... is different!
Im not happy with the story so I changed it a little bit! Kinda.

Hope you dont mind the changes though!

Love,
-KittyRetardArmy